Let's make it an interview #3

"Battle for whit now? Me character? What're you on aboot? Bloody elf, get yer erse back to the Horde!"
"If there's going tae be a battle, ye'll find me at the tavern, if they come near it I will just incinerate them with lava!"

Question: What drink would you buy for a Bronzebeard Dwarf, Wildhammer dwarf or a Dark Iron dwarf. Bonus marks for all 3.
"Ahh, tis a meeting of the Marshals? As you know, in the plans set, I lead my vanguard company for the eastern wall, and send the SI:7 boys in with the bombs to make a breach while the main force maintains the siege. We then begin the pursuit of high value targets in the area and- ...you're not one of the Marshals, are you?"

[OOPS]

"For a Bronzebeard, Ironforge stout. For a Wildhammer, Alterac Brandy. For a Dark Iron... I've not a clue?"

Question: Where do your morals and values lie? What is most important to you?
"Well my friend morals are extremely important without them the whole of Azeroth would be thrown in disarray. we've seen this both in the Alliance and Horde both senseless the lot of them. my morals lie with the afflicted does who don't want to take sides in both faction, those who want peace and liberty, my morals lie with them.
Question:
Do you think there is any hope between the two factions to wage peace with each other?
"There were few attempts of peace and few times peace came close.. it seems like a nice dream but... It is nothing but a dream. The horde and alliance are sadly bound to end up at eachother's throats. Mistrust and deception at every cornor."
She sighs
Question: What is your fondest memory in recent time, if none: then what of your childhood?
"Waking up, beeing freed, and smelling the good old smell of burnt demon flesh is my most treasured moment as of. Getting back into the dating game however... That's rough, let me tell you."

MelĂŻ crosses his arms and looks at you carefully.

"Now tell me hero, what are YOU fighting for?"
"HONOR AND GLORY! what else would i be fighting for? The sweat of the battle, the adrenaline of war. Haha! I LOVE IT!"

"Now you tell me, what made you answer the call to arms my friend?"
"Kalimdor and it's people. Sooner would many of the Illidari see it burn than save it, sooner would they spit on its people for casting them out, but that is not my way."

Question: Do you have any particular speciality?
"I uhm... erhm..."
She peers from side to side before speaking very loud and very fast
"I CAN SING AND I CAN DANCE LIKE NON-ORCS!"
She crosses her arms and rolls her eyes

"Speak of it to any and i'll strangle you- now!"

Question: do you believe in father winter, and if so: have you met him?
Yngva blinks at the interviewer confused.
"...Who doesn't? But aye I sure have! Every Winter Veil I waddle over to ol' Ironforge n' see him. I don't always get to talk to him but see him I do fer good luck!"

Interviewer's question: What is your current housing? Is it a house, shed, or mansion? Perhaps you live in the wilds? Or is currently on the move and is renting a room at an inn? Please describe.
"In my line of work, I have to travel a lot but I do have a nice, cozy little workspace in Silvermoon. It has a huge bed, of course, some alchemical devices, a ritual site, a portal I had one of my friends make for me and a completely empty room with no furniture with a door magically enchanted to only open for my fingertips. I use it for experimentational summonings. It is not luxurious by any means but I love my place. Coming home from a long journey and just spilling over your bed like a ragdoll has its own unique feeling I couldn't miss from my life." smirks a bit. "Of course, that bed has so many uses. That is why I spared no expense when purchasing it."

"My question would be, what is the most outlandish, disgusting or stupid thing you've ever done."
"hmmmm..<Censored>, Probally that... or incinirated someone into dust and blew it into the face of their friend."

Question: When you dream and hope for things, usually things never go that way, but for you. Have you completed any dreams?
"Well not exactly, when I was a child i felt unwanted toss aside from society. damaged goods, that no one wanted when I was a ophran. So a dream of mine was to well have a family have 3 to 9 kids and more but haven't found missus Erah yet still have hope, I'm only 29 but my time would soon be fast spent <Sighs> but still have hope one day."

Question: Were does your allegiance lie, I dont mean Horde and Alliance but you personally, family,friends......
"Easy: I pledged allegiance to myself with the vow of survival. Both in body and mind. Those who call cowardice or simpleton don't know anything."

Question: You are guarding the rear of a group of civilians against the undead. Things are eerily quiet, but then you notice a adventurer about to fall prey to the unnatural fiends. What do you do?
"I hold my position. Though it may lead to a foolish loss, I have a duty to protect these people. The adventurer chose to recklessly head off alone, and I can not justify abandoning helpless civillians."

The Death Knight falls silent for a second, before adding;

"Perhaps the Ebon Blade will offer them a second chance, as they did for me."

What is the deadliest foe you have ever faced?
Crest fallen Voidstress in a soft voice "My own weakness and inability to stand up for myself"
her voice trails off as memories of the indignities she faced as a concubine in the Black Temple's Den of Mortal Delights resurface

Q: How would you kill an Illidari!
Never had t' fight one, and I sure hope I'll never find myself in such a position. But I'd assume they'll die t' bullets just like everybody else.

Q: Do you read books often and if so, what type of literature do you most often read?
"Lately besides schematic and blueprints, there isn't much else for me to read, but..."
She trails off slightly as she looks around shifty.
"It wasn't me who told this. Ok?"
Once it the interviewer makes it clear, this next part will be done without a name Zivi sighs more relaxed.
"Well you see.. First as a hobby and to entertain myself I started writing stuff myself, of.. less then public things, mainly of some of the few males in our order. They don't seem too happy about it when I showed it to them..."

Question:
How do you plan to bring in The New Year?
*a bitter smirk*

"How I'm going to bring in the New year? the regular drill, I guess... Alone, taking a long walk over the windy, freezing hills with only my wolves as companions, Ambush some forsaken troops near Thoradin wall or up the way leading the the Hinterlands, and hanging their remains somewhere high, for the rest of their kin to see. Maybe on some coniform, for new year's sake".

Question:
Had you ever faced a past friend in battle? what will you do if something like that will occur?
"CRUSH SIMPLE ORC!
CRUSH MEET FRIEND! CRUSH CRUSH FRIEND WITH BONECRUSHER
THEN CRUSH PULL FRIEND UP AND GO. CRUSH SORRY

THEN CRUSH AND CRUSH-FRIEND GO DRINK!
"

he caresses his jaw

Question: "CRUSH WONDER, HOW YOU GET WHERE YOU ARE? CRUSH THINK CRUSH BE NICE BUT, CRUSH NOT SURE IF WORK! WHAT YOU SAY TO CRUSH?"
(translation: How did you get to where you are today? what did you do?)
"well I was killed by the scourge and risen as one of their champions, then I betrayed them and earned my freedom.
Now I serve the Banshee queen and bring death upon her enemies. "

"Now for a fun and positive topic.
What is the worst way you could picture yourself dying? "