Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

As somebody who has early access but only levelled one character.

Lol, lmao.

Okay, but what about the people and alts who DON’T have endgame DF gear?

Also, also, its freaking levelling, the focus on this game has ALWAYS been endgame. The levelling does not need to be a freaking slog.

5 Likes

We really have to doubt what alpha/beta test actually do these days.

They couldn’t even notice one of the most obvious things during months of test, and have to make such change only 1 day after official release.

All those tests sound totally useless. And PTR quality is pathetic.

2 Likes

As a early acces player i am glad i have level’d pretty much all classes i wanted to play, scaling at 70 tho was really out of whack tho, my DH that is geared badly could easily pull entire instance and tank it no problem.

All they do in beta is testing professions, dungeons and Mythic+ 'cause that’s what matters to them. Instead of testing the sought after features which made this expansion unique such as the Warband bank, Warband Equipment, Warband Transferable Currencies, Reputations, leveling amongst other things.

This also feels like such an Ion Hazzikostas move.
I swear his stubbornness has usually been in the way of fun.

1 Like

Dont play RPG games if you dont like leveling.

It’s only two at 80 and three at 75

More components something is made of = higher chance of something going wrong. That is simply the reality of the universe.

Yeah, start working on WoW2 instead of throwing more and more components on already giant assembly of the components.

Ikr, leveling doesn’t feel right and therefore should be readjusted, but on the other hand the timing especially with EA :grimacing:

So instead of making people feel more powerful as they get closer to 80 you opted to make it just feels worse the entire time?

Well, I did it. Leveled a 3rd character to 80 mainly through dungeons in an evening.
My little gnome is now all grown up as well. :blush: :sweat_smile:

It makes me laugh that these EAers will be whining in the weekend, nothing else to do, leveled up, alts, geared in HC and can’t do anything else, from their silly PoV.

Jesus christ get over it already. Or is this going to be a whine that will last the entire expansion?

1 Like

You are overreacting. Current tuning is such that it feels like as if you are doing some tmog run in TBC dungeons and not the new expansion.

1 Like

That what happening when developers don’t playing the game they are working on.

1 Like

I have no doubt there will be a few people reminding everyone how incredibly unfair it was that some people got to play 3 days earlier, even in S3 when none of that matters. :sweat_smile:

I agree with you. The thing just is: I LIKE that it feels that way.
I also get that that is not the experience the devs want us to have in a new expansion.
But I still like the experience we got - that’s why it feels disappointing to me.

3 Likes

And as sure as night follows day you’ll be crying about something.

1 Like

LOL! the level of impotency has reached its limits :smiley:

1 Like

I paid for early access but I weep with joy as you ridiculously spit in your players face every time you can. Well done Blizz !

1 Like

If you have been paying since 2004 that should technically make you an adult yet you are crying like a 2 year old. Much more important thing in life to put so much effort in too, i hope.