Leveling Difficulty Changes Incoming

I hope it will improve a lot.
I am very casual and i find the game way too easy. i can’t imagine how it is for normal player (i guess they don;t care they just “farm”) Buying an expansion and 1 month sub for almost no challenge, it is average for a “game”. Some mobile game are more challenging.

Or to squish seasonal gear with the each pre-patch
https://i.imgur.com/uaKNyJ8.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/TTbVNWq.jpeg
That would also help with chronic ilvl inflation.

Well, we don’t all play games for the same things.

If I want a challenge I’ll go ‘play my life’.

3 Likes

I am honestly surprised we didn’t get another stat squish with this expansion. The numbers are going to be crazy by the final raid.

1 Like

Apparently it is coming with the next one.

1 Like

It makes people wonder why Blizzard didn’t notice such obvious thing during months of test.

The quality of PTR has reached a new record low, absolutely pathetic.

2 Likes

They were probably busy focussing on other things.
Blinders securely on.

1 Like

Didn’t the early access garbage grant enough profit or what? Or were the player numbers too low, so you had to try to think of a way to make more people play as soon as possible?

People with early access get the first class leveling speed, whereas the ones who refused to fork up an additional 40 euros for your predatory business practice are stuck in economy class. Hell, economy class does not even cut it - clinging onto the wheels of the airplane is a more accurate description.

This is obviously an attempt to make the early access for future expansions more lucrative. You know it, I know it, we all know it - cut the PR speak.

I usually preorder the epic edition as soon as it becomes available - but not this time around. I have refused to preorder, I have refused to play on launch, and when I do play I will get the standard edition.

Once you think Blizzard can’t possibly stoop any lower, they prove you wrong every single time. It is absolutely incredible. A literal trash company, filled to the brim with clowns.

7 Likes

It’s opposite day!

3 Likes

Probably.

They were too busy designing new store mounts, deciding epic edition price, etc. and didn’t notice minor stuffs like leveling, gear item level and dungeon difficulty in PTR.

2 Likes

Please let me have a whiff of that copium.

2 Likes

Which streamer was it that said it again? That blizzard is too prone fighting the player base than to go with the flow?

Sure, can we trade is for some of your dopeium?

2 Likes

Even worse developers that do not play the game using Radeon GPU, we been suffering with driver issues since dragonflight pre patch and it only got fixed about about 2 months ago or more.

The decent thing would have been to announce leveling was going to be nerfed and it would be implemented next week.

This reflects really poorly on the EA sales practice, and how Delayed Access users are dealt with.

4 Likes

laughs in rich

What were all those months of beta testing for if you can’t even make the leveling experience work like it supposed to ???

2 Likes

Lmao :smiley: ‘‘Blizz strikes again…’’

What does this even fix? Your data shows overgeared people blazing through content - oh no!
These chad-geared players are already max level. Too little, too late. You’re just punishing average geared andies and new players. What an L, my god. Already starting to regret giving WoW another chance.

8 Likes