Lewd names shouldn't exist within world of Warcraft for kids

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Yeah but you canā€™t disable Icon for the names on left screen.

all the hunters named " BowJob"
while it makes me laugh, i wouldnt know what that means if i was 12

but names that clearly break T/C that i cant type here without incurring a ban should be looked at

cover that part of screen with ducktape on your monitor

2 Likes

Well, that would be because you donā€™t know me, at all, and mistake using lots of words, sarcasm, and not suffering fools gladly, for not having a sense of humour. Iā€™ll have you know I am renowned in my extended circle of friends for being a charming and witty raconteur, with a full range of stories, from the tragic self deprecation of ā€˜waspgateā€™ to the pathos of the ā€˜Man in the toilet with a toupeeā€™ to the sheer surrealness of the ā€˜Badger Sex Assassinationā€™, the ā€˜Finger Nunsā€™, the really angry businessman dressed as a fairy and all sorts.
You donā€™t know me, champ, so you crack on with your assumptions.

1 Like

You try so hard.

4 Likes

yes agree x)

Thatā€™s a strawman argument. This game has dozens of abilities for a single spec of a single class alone; most literal kids-games have around 4 abilities and gametypes like 3v3 max; this has 20man raiding etc.

Itā€™s one of the most adult games in the history of gaming itself; sure it can be played by 16 year olds too; but the more you subtract years: they more they canā€™t play AT ALL the game at its end-game.

1 Like

Imma just go out and say it. At this point its either mental illness or severe case of shut-in teenager without any attention.

And I am loving every second of it

2 Likes

Oh bless you, really, itā€™s -effortless-ā€¦

2 Likes

right

/cahr

what about shamans named ā€œlickmytotemā€ ?

1 Like

So you let your child play a game that is 90% killing, but then cry about names like bootyslapper LOL and btw mostly kids name their chars like that

2 Likes

actually really cool names, might take inspiration in the future :smiley:

1 Like

what about druids called ā€œthornyā€

So because this made you have to think you got annoyed.

Well thats confirmed :sleeping:

if it was a 12 year old kid it would be xXx/300tY$l@pp3/2xXx

2 Likes

I donā€™t mind lewd names, itā€™s when they contain masked swear words that I donā€™t like it.

Girls just wanna have fun!

4 Likes