Lewd names shouldn't exist within world of Warcraft for kids

Is that a Rocky Horror Picture Show mog???
It shows promise if it is…

Anyway, on topic - what actually constitutes an offensive name?? Apart from the obvious racism and outright profane ones. A play on words is absolutely fine, within reason, but I will say one thing to the OP - give it a few years and your kid will most likely possess the ability to swear like a sailor, no point hiding silly names on a game from him

What a stupid post. Lewd names are life. Have a bowjob, or give one. Life gets better afterwards.

8 Likes

Not to be rude, but there are no way you can change that, the Parents allow their kids to play games, they are aware of things like this, World of Warcraft ain’t close as bad like others, Fortnite, where people say and do stuff, a game a lot of kids play, same with FPS games, for some reason that’s a thing for small kids, your complaint to me makes no sense, u assume this is a child game, it’s mostly adults playing it, also the other MMO games, they got 18+ transmog, and it’s very obvious ones, if you fear your own kids seeing bad words, just simply be a parent and don’t let them play games that’s harmful, although I played wow in my very young age, didn’t pay much attention to the words, didn’t even know what they meant…

3 Likes

Hey sexy :eyes:

1 Like

My son, get down into the basement again will you?.

1 Like

Isn’t that what Elon Musk will name his next kid if he has another?

1 Like

i’m fairly sure his nexts kid name will be just a QR code seeing how he named the first one

1 Like

is that an offer???

Growing old is compulsory; growing up is optional.

2 Likes

Having and using an extended vocabulary is an art-form.

1 Like

What? I was using the word ‘effortless’ correctly, as in something I find easy to do, taking little or no effort for me, or let me guess, is this another one of those words that reddit kids are trying to corrupt from it’s actual meaning?

I could not agree more :slight_smile:

Who cares about mass murders, but can you imagine how harmful is coming up with lewd nickname?

1 Like

Anything that makes people not name their characters from the most obnoxious words / memes. Is a support from me.

The less i have to be reminded of a constant Kindergarden when i play the game, the better. Cus thats literally what it feels like. Sooo many people make names in the game that gives you the feeling of being in high school and not in a fantasy world.

2 Likes

thank you for the support.

2 Likes

this is what your topic is all about, avoiding discussion and only looking for replies wich agree with you

8 Likes

I was watching NFL highlights this morning , there is a Chiefs player called Willie Gay.

Imagine he got on WoW and couldn’t even use his real name.

1 Like

He could always reverse it into Gay Willie, just like Jesus being reported. It’s a common South American name.

3 Likes

Just imagine if someone tried a name from Life of Brian- you all know the scene I’m talking about :wink:

your name is dumb as hell too though

6 Likes

I am actually offended by you being offended by this trivial none issue.

If you don’t want your kid to experience these kinds of names simply don’t let them play the game anymore (that being said, I doubt they are old enought to play it anyways if you have to explain a name like Bootyslapper). You might not like it, but the world doesn’t revolve around you and your sensibilities.

Personally I think it’s a dumb name that doesn’t fit in the game world, tho it’s certainly not “lewd”, but I would never be arrogant or entitled enough to complain to the manager about it or demand it to be censored.

3 Likes