LF a (classic bc) guild who still does naxx on alliance side :^)

My guild didn’t done it, because our RL was a bit burned ot from Naxx runs in p6. Since I rerolled from feral druid to mage in the start of TBCC I found other guild that is doing those fun runs for Atieshes and T3 up till today, sadly they changed the day from Sunday to Saturday that is now overlapping with my guild raiding schedule now, so I can’t attend to Naxxes with them anymore.

I just want the sets for the sake of it since i could never get one back in the day , mostly to flex when classic lk comes out , don’t care about stats or anything.

Buy a boost.

I gotta say I am absolutely shocked people don’t wanna play with you.

3 Likes

Join the GDKP pug on your realm (trust me it has one) and buy them like everybody else. With how much the shards go for, the runs might well break even for you.

Gimme a break , did you even read this dude’s reply?

But why gold? Why can’t people do these naturally?

What does “naturally” even mean? Why don’t you try starting a “natural” naxx pug and see what happens. Who gets the shards? Who gets shoulder enchants? Who gets the phylactery? Do you really imagine people will go to naxx for hours of time and a good chance of wipes because of some smartass who never did it at 60 or read the tactics just for a chance to roll against 20+ others?

People can roll for everything , i guess? Even if , one can take 3 of each class and it’s still doable if people are 70 and in dungeon blues. Like , i haven’t done any real raids outside wrath / mists and above and i didn’t have to buy my items from runs , why would i have to do it now. Gdkp is stupid and needs to die. Gold is already scarce and pots/flasks are already expensive, gimme a break. Don’t get this wrong , i like the game , but only the part where i raid log and take a break for the rest of the week and do nothing else (like farming for instance). That’s how i play for years and it’s the only way i can enjoy this game since i’m getting older and farming is less enjoyable than in my early 20’s.

I mean, why don’t you just make one then?

Why are you asking for advice and then insulting the people giving you advice?

Here’s how it is: only tryhard guilds are still running Naxx. Everybody else doing it is a pug. Naxx still has some great items, but not great enough to drag your raid team through it for the sake of 1-2 people.

There’s only 1-2 of us in my guild interested in doing Naxx, so we pug it.

That, by the way, is exactly why you’re broke and think gold is scarce. It isn’t. At all.

And no, flasks aren’t expensive. They’re 40g each on my realm, they were 65g each on my last realm. That’s cheap, gold dropped from bosses alone pays for that.

Spammed in chat for like 3 hours , 0 interest.

So I guess one can’t “just take 3 of each class, eh?”

There are basically 2 ways to go to naxx: be a valued member of a very serious guild and pester them on discord to do a few Naxx runs for Hyjal trash trinkets and bis enchants and hope you swey enough to have an off-day run happen. The window to do that was besically from t5 nerf to t6 release and you missed it. Or join a GDKP and pay up.

1 Like

Alternatively, he could find his server discord and join one of the pugs.

But that requires effort.

Dunno about your server, mine only has a gdkp pug, hence why I mention it in particular.

I’m on a mega server, we have 3 weekend Naxx pugs here (Horde side, dunno about alliance)

I don’t use discord. I also don’t mind rerolling to horde if you people do that.

nuff said lol

not like i have to or anything

Firemaw alliance has 2 weekly naxx tradechat pugs with shards reserved and 1 softres item. Try there maybe.