LF a female toon for 90% co-op PvE & 10% clean strictly IC romance

Including, but not limited to;

Focusing on the other player’s IRL gender so much.

1 Like

For his neutral b, Telaryn wields a gun

Were you looking at the mirror here? Is that how you … remembered about this “looking in the mirror” cliche?

That reminds me of another similar comeback, “My daddy is stronker than your daddy,” or the classic …

“No … you!”

I am stealing this btw

1 Like

What about this classic?

What if I’m always uncomfortable, Loras?

1 Like

Nice meme but I’m happily meme-illiterate. English, science, logic, and common sense are enough for me to pursue education in. I leave meme expertise to others like yourself. I think that has something to do with bisexuality, or something along those lines, but WTFC, certainly not me. :man_shrugging:

Sorry I actually chose not to engage in 18+ rubbing of body parts so by definition I cannot be an incel. Also I love my GF so I’m already a step ahead my dude.

Man called me an incel so I think that is a no, such a shame.
Clearly he is intimidated by my strong chad aura as a transmasc individual :muscle:

You are a meme.

Signed by,
“Meme expert”

why has he started writing like a 60+ year old boomer

makes it even creepier esp. when he takes ‘yeah im totally a woman 100%’ at face value, means he’ll do the same with minors as well

:unamused:

1 Like

You think you’re “a step ahead” of a married guy by having a GF? :joy:

Interesting. The logik is stronk within you, my dude.

Now, if I were you … how would I respond to that?!

Hmm.

Mmm.

Eureka, I found it!

No … you! My daddy is stronker than ur daddy!

Ah, the pedaccusations! I was wondering why they were so late within you, my trolls. I mean, you already pulled the other cliches out of the trash bins in your skulls, like incel, weirdo, creep, etc., so how come pedaccusations came so late!

You need to practice trolling harder and be more prompt, guys. But don’t worry, the more you troll, the faster you’ll become at it. Trolling is like a muscle too.

Oh my god, he’s beating us with facts & logic

1 Like

TBH, if he had just kept it to one or two dismissive replies I would have thought this was sincere. Way too much thread dragging for this to be safely legitimate.

You called? I mean Loras, don’t objectify me!

I would rather respond with…

Tubri? Is that you?

Did it work?

What? Its true…

He must have Ben Shapiro poster in his wife’s boyfriend’s bedroom!

2 Likes

Bodypillows don’t count for marriages good sir

ur just consistently creepy; also you never answered (think Mion’s?) question about age so idk

2 Likes