LF a female toon for 90% co-op PvE & 10% clean strictly IC romance

Doki Doki Literature Glub.

8 Likes

That would be actual torture.

You have me! :smiley:

Dobby Dom, Little Ginny

1 Like

Loras, that is cursed. That is so cursed.

Okay, that’s check-box one ticked. Do you wanna date?

2 Likes

Always :sparkling_heart:

1 Like
  • guy that tries to recruit gf ooc.
18 Likes

Well, that’s just awful.
Never speak to me again.
Unless you’re interested in an IC cishet relationship where you exist at my whim.

1 Like

Using examples to explain a complex idea for some people doesn’t mean that the example applies to the forums, to you, or to WoW. The examples apply only to explaining a concept that they’re an example of. Ever heard of examples before? No? Well, now you have, and hopefully you’ve understood how and why they’re used.

I already said that I am not a hardcore roleplayer and do not have time for this. I especially do not have time to roleplay with dozens upon dozens of characters that I may meet in order to finally confirm that all of them are not interested in that sort of RP. And my checklist saves anyone who may be interested from disappointments or misunderstandings. This minimizes the issue of someone complaining about misleading them later on, or anything along those lines. And just like I had certain expectations, my potential roleplaying partner can also share their expectations and draw their own lines if they have different ones from me (but no bleeding in RL tends to be the most common line), so it really battfles me that you think I’m setting rules or expectations without expecting to accommodate those of a roleplayer partner. However, the cynicism and stupidity on this thread has been on much higher levels; this point of complaining about the rules is but a small part of it all.

I already explained above, this is because of something called immersion, which makes gamers say “I die” instead of “my character died,” raises heartbeat when playing horror games, makes people cry when watching sad scenes in movies, and turns so many “friends” into lovers," and some “WoW couples” into “RL couples” eventually. Immersion makes it more comfortable to write romance scenes with a female writer. However, I’m also comfortable just not knowing the gender at all. And I don’t see any of this being perplexing or “sus” except to cynical people who think that everyone around them is evil and has naughty intentions.

female

noun

1. a person bearing two X chromosomes in the cell nuclei and normally having a v***na, a uterus and ovaries, and developing at puberty a relatively rounded body and enlarged breasts, and retaining a beardless face; a girl or woman.

2. an organism of the sex or sexual phase that normally produces egg cells.

You’re welcome but next time, please try your nearest dictionary.

OK I got my answer about his perspective on trans women now

12 Likes

Just because you phrase your posts poorly does not mean that everyone who misunderstood them is ‘illiterate’. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Rokmore (more like Rokless) I found an old guide for you

4 Likes

I’m sure you’ll be pulling on something low on life during your RP sessions alright :wink:

is something you started to do after all.

It was implied in ‘tell me you’re female or say nothing at all’ so you can pretend the player is female.

No, but you word your requirements and weighted percentages for PvE and RP in a way that anyone who is literate will still realise you’re better off on a PvE realm where people are fine with doing the occasional cybering to satisfy your small need for romance while focusing heavily on PvE. When you fail to word yourself clearly, it is not the reader’s fault the text written is imbecilic.

Nor did I say you wanted to, I asked how you did ensure that in the past, or was ‘hey im a woman trust me’ satisfy you? Because, you apparently have had so many people flocking to you in the past. (something something illiteracy)

you might end up on a list if you do tbqh

Was this OK for your partner or was there a clause in your contract of the person becoming your partner that ‘you must accept me writing romance between fictional characters (who OOC are preferably female) outside of our shared activities’ ?

Sure, so I also know why BDSM was a bad example because it did not fit as you wanted it to. This also isn’t complex, don’t think yourself higher than you are.

yes i’m well aware it’s also a noun, the main definition of my nearest two dictionaries still put forward the adjective on top so thank you but try a dictionary yourself

yikes

3 Likes

Come Nerevar, friend or traitor, come. Come and look upon the Heart and Akulakahn, and bring Wraithguard, I have need of it. Come to the Heart chamber, I wait for you there, where we last met, countless ages ago. Come to me through fire and war, I welcome you! Welcome Moon-and-Star, I have prepared a place for you! Come, bring Wraithguard to the Heart chamber, together, let us free the cursed false gods! Welcome Nerevar, together we shall speak for the law and the land and drive the mongrel dogs of the Empire from Morrowind! Is this how you honor the 6th house and the tribe unmourned? Come to me openly, and not by stealth. Dagoth Ur welcomes you Nerevar, my old friend… but to this place where destiny is made, why have you come unprepared? Welcome, Moon-and-Star, to this place where YOUR destiny is made. What a fool you are, I’m a god! How can you kill a god? What a grand and intoxicating innocence! How could you be so naive? There is no escape, no recall or intervention can work in this place! Come! Lay down your weapons! It is not too late for my mercy…

6 Likes

If you dont want to set aside time to roleplay, why roleplay?

Citizens of the civilized galaxy, on this day we mark a transition. For a thousand years, the Republic stood as the crowning achievement of civilized beings. But there were those who would set us against one another, and we took up arms to defend our way of life against the Separatists. In so doing, we never suspected that the greatest threat came from within.

The Jedi, and some within our own Senate, had conspired to create the shadow of Separatism using one of their own as the enemy’s leader. They had hoped to grind the Republic into ruin. But the hatred in their hearts could not be hidden forever. At last, there came a day when our enemies showed their true natures.

The Jedi hoped to unleash their destructive power against the Republic by assassinating the head of government and usurping control of the clone army. But the aims of would-be tyrants were valiantly opposed by those without elitist, dangerous powers. Our loyal clone troopers contained the insurrection within the Jedi Temple and quelled uprisings on a thousand worlds.

The remaining Jedi will be hunted down and defeated! Any collaborators will suffer the same fate. These have been trying times, but we have passed the test. The attempt on my life has left me scarred and deformed, but I assure you my resolve has never been stronger. The war is over. The Separatists have been defeated, and the Jedi rebellion has been foiled. We stand on the threshold of a new beginning. In order to ensure our security and continuing stability, the Republic will be reorganized into the first Galactic Empire, for a safe and secure society, which I assure you will last for ten thousand years. An Empire that will continue to be ruled by this august body and a sovereign ruler chosen for life. An Empire ruled by the majority, ruled by a new constitution!

By bringing the entire galaxy under one law, one language, and the enlightened guidance of one individual, the corruption that plagued the Republic in its later years will never take root. Regional governors will eliminate the bureaucracy that allowed the Separatist movement to grow unchecked. A strong and growing military will ensure the rule of law.

Under the Empire’s New Order, our most cherished beliefs will be safeguarded. We will defend our ideals by force of arms. We will give no ground to our enemies and will stand together against attacks from within or without. Let the enemies of the Empire take heed: those who challenge Imperial resolve will be crushed.

We have taken on a task that will be difficult, but the people of the Empire are ready for the challenge. Because of our efforts, the galaxy has traded war for peace and anarchy for stability. Billions of beings now look forward to a secure future. The Empire will grow as more planets feel the call, from the Rim to the wilds of unknown space.

Imperial citizens must do their part. Join our grand star fleet. Become the eyes of the Empire by reporting suspected insurrectionists. Travel to the corners of the galaxy to spread the principles of the New Order to barbarians. Build monuments and technical wonders that will speak of our glory for generations to come.

The clone troopers, now proudly wearing the name of Imperial stormtroopers, have tackled the dangerous work of fighting our enemies on the front lines. Many have died in their devotion to the Empire. Imperial citizens would do well to remember their example.

The New Order of peace has triumphed over the shadowy secrecy of shameful magicians. The direction of our course is clear. I will lead the Empire to glories beyond imagining.
We have been tested, but we have emerged stronger. We move forward as one people: the Imperial citizens of the first Galactic Empire. We will prevail. Ten thousand years of peace begins today.

4 Likes

come nerevar friend or traitor come come and look upon the heart and akulakhan and bring wraithguard i have need of it come to the heart chamber i wait for you there where we last met countless ages ago come to me through fire and war i welcome you welcome moon and star i have prepared a place for you come bring wraithguard to the heart chamber together let us free the cursed false gods welcome nerevar together we shall speak for the law and the land and shall drive the mongrel dogs of the empire from morrowind is this how you honor the sixth house and the tribe unmourned come to me openly and not by stealth it began here it will end here have you any parting words or would you prefer to skip the speeches and get to our business you are the challenger here after all so to you goes the courtesy of the first blow now that you have come to me here there can be but one result many times i have considered offering to share this place with you i considered offering to accept your oath of service you might try to buy my trust by giving me wraithguard keening and sunder i thought we might once again be friends comrades brothers in arms but i have won this place and power by right of conquest by right of daring and enterprise i will not risk it to cunning and deceit i offer you no deals if you are my enemy i cannot trust you and even if you are not my enemy i cannot let you live it wall all be decided here i believe i will prevail but i cannot be so sure and i am vain enough that should i fall i would wish to be remembered in my own words so if you have final questions you would ask ask them now i have final questions i would ask you if you would answer my first question is are you really nerevar reborn that is bitter the gods and fates are cruel i served you faithfully once lord nerevar and you repaid me with death i hope this time it will be you who pays for your faithlessness my second question is if you win what do you play to dow with the power from the heart will you make yourself a god and establish a thearchy or will you complete akulakhan and dispute control of tamriel with the septims or will you share the heart with your followers as i have and breed a new race of divine immortals you will follow the model of the tribunal that is a dull and unenterprising ambition see what the tribunal have done theyve sacrificed honour and dignity of the dunmer race and handed over our ancient land to the mongrel dogs of the empire you may mean well but you lack vision you are not worthy of the heart my final question is if i had offered to let you join me would you have surrendered wraithguard sunder and keening to me to seal your oath thank you for your forthright response and now if you have any questions ask them otherwise you are the challenger i await your first blow i will continue to draw divine power from the heart and distribute it to my kin and followers i will continue to broadcast divine power upon the blight winds so that it will touch each soul on vvardenfell and then more broadly across the waters to the rest of morrowind and tamriel in time every mortal in tamriel shall feel the liberating contact with the divine the sixth house will serve as the elite cadre of our movement as cultists evolve through various stages of enlightenment they will become as suits their abilities either holy warriors or priests their duty is to prepare themselves for service their joy and liberation is to enter even more deeply into the profound enlightenment of the divine dreamworld i will free the dunmer from the imperial yoke and cast down the false gods of the temple i will lead them out of their ancient superstitions and gift them with intimate knowledge of the divine then perhaps when morrowind is once again restored to its ancient glories it will be time to consider whether the dunmer should cultivate ambitions of empire if by my crimes you mean the inevitable suffering and destruction caused by war then i accept the burden of leadership the sixth house cannot be restored without war enlightenment cannot grow without the risk of upsetting the tradition bound and complacent herd and the mongrel armies of the empire cannot be expelled from morrowind without bloodshed as i have charity and compassion i grieve but our mission is just and noble i have no idea what happened to the dwemer i have been denied the opportunity to study wraithguard and i am not sure how much of kragenacs lore was invested in his tools and how much in his own sorcery and mastery i have long studied kragenac and have come to admire his wisdom and craft someday after the campaigns of the sixth house are secure i hope to have time to dedicate to this mystery akulakhan will serve three purposes first it will be the champion of my armies liberating first vvardenfell then morrowind and then perhaps the rest of tamriel second it will serve as a sower and cultivator of the divine substance derived from the heart three it will serve as the prominent banner and symbol of our cause to defy the empire to liberate mortals from ancient superstitions and to glorify our crusade against the gods oh please nerevar spare me i surrender i surrender ha ha ha ha ha farewell sweet nerevar better luck on your next incarnation this is getting tiresome you are a stubborn thing nerevar come on ha ha ha ha oh dear forgive me but i am enjoying this what a fool you are im a god how can you kill a god what a grand and intoxicating innocence how could you be so naive there is no escape no recall or intervention can work in this place come lay down your weapons it is not too late for my mercy omnipotent omniscient sovereign immutable how sweet it is to be a god persistent arent you stupid this is taking too long damn this thing what are you doing what are you doing fool stop this is the end the bitter bitter end

edit: does a t-pose on telaryn

5 Likes

I remember writing a bs story about tubrigante, a mix between tubri and brigante…

And behold my piece of fiction
turned out to be a prediction.

7 Likes

'ate outlanders, luv the proud citizens of resdaynia, simple as

anyone that calls it ‘morrowind’ is an imperial plant and must be removed