LF a female toon for 90% co-op PvE & 10% clean strictly IC romance

Dom Denethor, little Gollum

Did I make it more cursed?

Yes but less than one would expect.

You. I’ve seen you…

Let me see your face. You are the one from my dreams.

Then the stars were right, and this is the day…

Gods give me strength.

Remeber gamers, stay hydrated while educating the ignorant!

Assassins attack me sons. And I am next.

My Blades are leading me out of the city along a secret escape route.

By chance, the entrance to that escape route leads through your cell…

Are you ok?

Sir, it’s called a guild.

So what you are saying is you want to just skip your characters developing care for eachother. I’ve never seen anyone ever wanting to do that. It’s even the opposite. People want to first spend lots of time with another character before they even decide remotely on anything romance related.

Yeah, it’s us being bored. Not the

part.

You are accusing others of trolling, while knowing that your approach is very unusual.

You write a lot without any substance.

Ever heard of IC = IC / OOC = OOC?

But why would it be?

Also if you really don’t want this stuff to “bleed” over, wouldn’t it make much more sense to have a guy roleplay a female character because that way none of that can or will happen unless you or the other participant are both gay?

No, it’s because of miscommunication and people just not fitting together as people after the initial “honey-moon” phase. Also “your world”? You live on the same planet. Unless you’re writing this from mars.

That is not how most humans work. Especially not relationships. The majority wants to get to know the other person slowly. Discover if they are a good fit with eachother and so forth. They apply the same for their characters in roleplay.

Unless of course the other person changes because that’s just what every human does every day.

That is not a good thing. Fights in relationships are normal and healthy, if they are on a grounded basis.

You wot?

Honestly you should have just written “Looking for roleplay partner that also likes to do content, hit me up and we can explain the details”. Maybe writing a bit about your own character and that’s it. You’re writing way too much.

Immersion turns people into couples. As a gamer myself, that has in 15 years not once happen to me. I’ve had once a relationship with someone I met on WoW but it turned into a relationship IRL not because of immersion, but because of us getting to talk and getting to know eachother more.

Immersion means being immersed within a scene. A gender in real life should not matter for this. Unless you also feel uncomfortable romancing NPCs in Skyrim, knowing they are written by a guy.

You don’t see how your postings contradict eachother which makes people suspicious of you having possibly more in mind than what you say? I understand that. You just shouldn’t have written that much information. Sometimes less is more.

You’re lying Morgan, I’ve seen you yesterday in Stormwind.

1 Like

Of all the places to spend two hours.

Oh damn, i’ve been rumbled! SCATTA!

Even if the original post wasn’t worded in a worrying way reading as an already highly unorthodox contractual relationship and this:

Then OP’s reaction to questions and slight scrutiny with such a temper and arrogance would be sufficiently off putting to most. I hope. Looks like the slightest disagreement is going to set him off and put his partner on the ignore list.

6 Likes

Sounds like he fits in perfectly on AD then :smirk:

begins dabbing furiously

Nothing like OP confirming he’s just your average neckbeard from /r/niceguys and /r/inceltears.

Dabs on everyone in the thread

5 Likes

r/incels got banned so he came here :pensive:

Aldru wants to apply for the position of rokmore’s GF dabs on Aldru

Not going to get involved in this one, but I will say this: OP, this ain’t the way to do it, dawg. Please stop.

Ah ha. A peachy coloured human female.
Would you care to be my IC partner/servant/healer?

1 Like

Careful… she might call you stinky…

Your application has been accepted and will be processed soon.

Only if he’d pay my sub for the duration of the position. dabs back on Sindrí

My hello kitty band aids from my tailor alt is ready + you smell

My chad-aura is what makes everyone else stinky, stinky

2 Likes

I think you’ll find a lot of non-English natives use ‘‘female’’ for ‘‘woman’’ because they’re translating in their heads and in their language woman = female.

I know I wouldn’t be offended if someone called me a ‘‘male’’.

Deal of his life.