LF friendly guild

Hi everyone,

I’m coming back from a break, starting a new adventure on Stormscale and now I would love to find people to play with.

I’m more interested in joining a friendly guild/group of people than a try hard guild but I still like to be serious when it’s needed to.

I’m playing a Restro/enh Sham and I’ve some experiences such as Ny’alotha HC when it was still something hard to achieve and i’m 2200+ xped in arena for the record.

If you have any question do not hesitate to ask me and please, if you are a friendly active guild contact me ! :smiley: (A friendly active discord would be just what I need ! :))

RedStriker#2274

Hi Astrhaal

Take a look at this post that my guild master posted a few days ago. We might have something for you :slight_smile:

[H] Lux Aeterna - Deathwing (connected realm) is looking for more - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hello slight_smile

Please reach out if u want to join slight_smile

Hey Asthraal!
Does it have to be on Stormscale or Horde faction? If not Our guild on Silvermoon would love to have you. Give this a read if you are interested.

[ Origin of Insanity] a friendly guild looking to expand our numbers any players new/old/ lvlers or people who just wanna chat, we are a social guild raid saturdays 10/10 normal CN looking to progress to HC we also M+ daily we have a very active discord come join the fun

battal tag mealiesmum#2416

Hi Red,

You sound exactly like what we are and what we are after.

Please have a read of our recruitment post and if it interests you please do contact me on battlenet: Psykick06#2401

Look forward to hearing from you,
Boody

Hey :slight_smile:

Check us out → [H][EU][⋆ Divide et Impera ⋆] is looking for Dedicated Raiders for its Main Core