LF Guild for TWW (M+ & HC raiding) Draenor Horde

Returning player preparing for TWW and looking for a home

I raided on various alts during SL and DF for AOTC and led a Mythic team to 5/10M in SoD

I took a break at the end of DF Season 1, but back now and want to raid HC casually and do some M+

Currently have 10 x lvl 70’s on Draenor Horde prepped and ready to level on TWW launch, but still undecided which to main

Leaning towards WW Monk, UH DK, Ret Pala, Arms Warrior or BM Hunter

Quite flexible and open to main whatever fits requirements.

I live in CET so ST is the same, i’m happy to fill a gap and casually raid HC but Mythic Raiding isn’t a priority.

If i’m needed for a night or two that’s fine, but don’t want to get too heavily involved in Mythic Raid politics and heavy pushing (been there done that)

Discord - Rozaan#2860

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…

Hey Rozaan,

I just added you on Discord. I’m not going to just copy and paste you a standard message here, instead I’ll just link you to my guild’s forum post here and hope to chat with you on Discord. I think you’ll fit in with the level of raiding and M+ that we go for.

Hey mate

I checked your post, I think you might find a nice home with us, please check the post I’ve made to the forums :slight_smile:

Yo dude,

Your post cries out that you will be a good fit with the marmots :wink:

More than welcome to come and give us a go.