LGBTQ+ community <3

I didn’t compare them explicit. I specifically said:

That can mean many things and doesn’t specifically mean “LGBTQ evil”. Sure, that sentence context does include such communities.

But point out where I specifically said they are in the right with their mentality.

I didn’t take any sides.

So you admit you don’t “cancel” people yet in the same sentence say “going around to warn people because its fair”.

That’s exactly what canceling means tho? Going around, (mass) shaming people publically for having certain views someone doesn’t agree with?

Oh yeah, sure. I guess all of those badly written characters like Rey Skywalker and shows like The Acolyte didn’t happen in Hollywood? Or games like Concord, that has factually like 600 players, yet got a budget approved of 250 million Euros.

Sure, people mismanaging products customers are invested in is not something we should be allowed to be concerned about.

Just so that others can see, I don’t just criticize, I also praise when Blizzard does something right.

Yeah, sure. I’m the one going out of the way to warn other people about someone having just an opinion that doesn’t hurt anybody

So much so for being tolerant. Look at your own words, more clearer Dichotomous thinking one can’t express. You literally said it is “either with us or against us”.

Maybe you should read that one up on Wikipedia, because you are becoming dangerously close to labeling everyone disagreeing with you as your enemy.

Most responses here don’t even discuss peoples right to exist, you know that? Just the need for such communities at worst.

1 Like