LGBTQ+ community <3

Blocked. You can go in the bin, you are completely disingenuous and you know it.

Grow up.

Oh, this sounds nice! I wonder what the comments say-

Oh…

oh…

Isnt that kind of the exact opposite of the community though? :stuck_out_tongue:

I didn’t compare them explicit. I specifically said:

That can mean many things and doesn’t specifically mean “LGBTQ evil”. Sure, that sentence context does include such communities.

But point out where I specifically said they are in the right with their mentality.

I didn’t take any sides.

So you admit you don’t “cancel” people yet in the same sentence say “going around to warn people because its fair”.

That’s exactly what canceling means tho? Going around, (mass) shaming people publically for having certain views someone doesn’t agree with?

Oh yeah, sure. I guess all of those badly written characters like Rey Skywalker and shows like The Acolyte didn’t happen in Hollywood? Or games like Concord, that has factually like 600 players, yet got a budget approved of 250 million Euros.

Sure, people mismanaging products customers are invested in is not something we should be allowed to be concerned about.

Just so that others can see, I don’t just criticize, I also praise when Blizzard does something right.

Yeah, sure. I’m the one going out of the way to warn other people about someone having just an opinion that doesn’t hurt anybody

So much so for being tolerant. Look at your own words, more clearer Dichotomous thinking one can’t express. You literally said it is “either with us or against us”.

Maybe you should read that one up on Wikipedia, because you are becoming dangerously close to labeling everyone disagreeing with you as your enemy.

Most responses here don’t even discuss peoples right to exist, you know that? Just the need for such communities at worst.

1 Like

:+1:

/10char

If you can’t understand even after first hand seeing the hatred, then there is no explaining it. There was a massive weekend thread full of bigotry, misogyny etc and then we had a couple of other attempts that were quickly quashed.

Wanting to game in a peaceful environment where someone doesn’t attack you for something as petty as your gender, preference or skin colour is not alien. They are not echo chambers, they are free of abusive people who can’t handle someone not being the same as them.

1 Like

We got a point where if you say things like :
“Think with your own brain instead of an ideology”.

You’re called alt right.

And you tell me there’s nothing wrong with society?

1 Like

If you don’t say bigoted crap then obviously I don’t mean you, no? Or is that not logical enough?

Very well said.

They’ve blocked me now though because I don’t think like they do.

How will I sleep tonight? :hushed:

1 Like

You labeled people in this thread as bigoted when there was like one guy so is that logical?

Where exactly did I say “people of this thread?”

Do you see me joining a raid group and yelling:

“HEY EVERYONE!!! BTW!!! IM STRAIGHT!!! IM NOT GAY!!!”

Nope.

So I don’t see how anyone could bully you for your gender or sexual orientation inside the game unless you keep force feeding what’s your sexual orientation down people’s throats.

If anyone would be reminding me every 5 minutes that they’re Gay I’d be just as annoyed as someone reminding me every 5 minutes that they are straight.

2 Likes

You absolutely did. If you truly didn’t take sides you simply wouldn’t have brought up the comparison at all.

That is how it works.

Cancelling is simply a term used by people who are mad that their behavior have consequences, that consequence being that others might not wish to associate with them anymore.

As said already, I simply think your behavior is absolutely worth telling people about, sharing exact details of why and letting them make that judgement themselves. If that troubles you, again, maybe don’t post stuff you obviously feel unhappy with being shared.

Thanks for providing more stuff to link and warn people about for the future since you seem to not even be able to agree with that you should just accept people with different identities existing :slight_smile:

You’re simply just providing more reasons and examples for me to share.

1 Like

You are suggesting that this thread is full of bigotry. Playing blind now are we?

Perhaps I’m going to shock you, but people capable of forming relationships in this game tend to talk about their daily lives. I know what my guildies’ jobs are, what their other hobbies are, and usually whether or not they have a spouse.

If for you that counts as shoving information down someone’s throat, then I feel sorry for you.

2 Likes

I think it’s a bit weird how quickly jump to that conclusion. :thinking:

Well, there was that one person saying it should be only spoken about in 18+ areas.
As if theres no such thing as an lgbt person under the age of 18.
That was pretty messed up.

The funny thing is, unless someone specifically mention it, no one would even know who they are or as what you identify with.

It’s almost like they want to invite that (aggressive) discussion to begin with.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know if you are being obtuse at this point or genuinely believe that’s how anyone behaves.

Personally most guilds I’ve been in you get to know your guildies, most talk about stuff outside of the game. If they are married, you can often hear their partner and or children at times over discord. There are emergencies or times they have to go. People have pictures of themselves on discord as their profile pics etc.

So I don’t know how you couldn’t understand how bigots, racists, homophobes, misogynists transphobes etc etc see how you behave, speak, react or simply see your skin tone is different to theirs and start being abusive.

It is truly some privilege if you have never suffered any abuse but then if you are a straight male and white it happens a lot less (but it’s no guarantee). Unfortunately I have. It’s not fun. Not all guilds deal with it and sometimes it’s the officers within guilds that are the ones behaving badly.

Whilst I will just move guilds and find somewhere better, some people seek refuse in guilds or communties that are tolerant to their preferences, or simply gender. How any one can hate on that is beyond me. You don’t have to join.

3 Likes

So how is simply making a post saying “Hey here is a community for LGBTQ+ people to join if you want :)” anywhere close to “being reminded every 5 minutes”.

You could just choose to not join it. Instead you’re throwing tantrums over it existing.

3 Likes