LGBTQ+ community <3

Idk what you did take today to be this disconnected from reality but I definitely didn’t critized such communities for existing.

Honestly, you sound like someone who tries to manipulate and cancel people because you don’t like their opinions and noses.

Otherwise you wouldn’t have gone over to the Argent Dawn forum, going to one of my completely irrelevant posts regarding this topic and trying defame me for stating something objectively in this topic.

You know what that is? A violation of the rules of this forum.

Harassing or Defamatory

This category includes both clear and masked language and/or links to websites containing such language or images which:

• Insultingly refer to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people
  • Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, Blizzard employees, or groups of people

If a player is found to have participated in such actions, they will:

• Be given a temporary ban from the forums, depending upon severity

Harassment takes many forms, and is not necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action. The idea behind this is to prevent any one player from consistently being uncomfortable in the forums.

I don’t side with anyone but myself. All I ever complained about is IRL politics being shoved into a fictional world in a way that it breaks immersion, may it be from badly written characters or outright tokenism, which in the long run hurts the reputation of the LGBTQ+ community.

But sure, make your posts, go after me. I will collect every piece of evidence and will use it against you in my defense if necessary when speaking to the Customer Support (if needed).

And it is relevant. My response was entirely in context of your comment. Nothing more or less.