LGBTQ+ community <3

I remember :no_mouth:
But Iā€™m with you, never forget.

You seeā€¦

I come here and I say :

ā€œEveryone is awesome and should be free to be who they are, so we need less labels and separation and more acceptance, we need to stop isolating ourselves in groups and accept everyone as human beingsā€

Andā€¦I get burned at the stake. :broom::fire:

ā€œIt is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society.ā€

Jiddu Krishnamurti

• and society is definitely sick when it comes to how we handle race, gender and sexuality -
1 Like

Can you type out all the words in that acronym?

3 Likes

Lol I just made a word game because someone said ā€œand alliesā€ so then its only for the alliance :dracthyr_lulmao:

1 Like

Yeah im gay myself and i do consider myself to be no different to anyone else.
Just an average normal person.
And thats the way i would hope the rest of the world would view me too. (And if they dont think im normal its for some other reason such as being a wow fan haha)

So the self segregation some do does seem to be a different message than the one i wish people would portray.

But it does especially drive me up the wall when people say stuff like its an interest.
Its not an interest or a hobby.
Its not a personality trait.

4 Likes

Iā€™m getting the popcorn ready!

I was right to get a coffee and some snacks for this. Itā€™s already kicking off! Good thing I placed all my things on the AH to sell!

Now letā€™s see how the thread continues to unfold before the US moderator has a look on the EU forums!

Gets comfy

1 Like

Its my turn to ask you 2 questions as you did to me Sunday, same as you but with the opposite.

1. Are you pro woke?
  2. Do you support Muslims,Christians and Jews?
1 Like

Oh boy! this starting get a habit slap on wrist.

You donā€™t think the LGBTQ+ community only have LGBTQ+ friends do you? They have a lot of straight friends as well.

I am a part of an LGBTQ+ group IRL. We meet up. We chat about anything and everything, among LGBTQ+ related things at times.

This is the same thing. Iā€™ve no idea why people are arguing against it.

1 Like

The best way to communicate any new community is to do like this:

ā€œEveryone is welcome, please be respectful and keep any derogatory thoughts/opinions to yourself. But most importantly, have a great time with a hobby/interest that we all share!ā€.

1 Like

Pro woke?
Depends what you mean by that.

Im not okay with the advancement of one group by putting another group down. Such as when media makes men dumb and incompetent to show off how cool women are. Thats a thing that happens and it is annoying.

But im also not going to be upset if there is a black woman in a leading role.

People existing is not woke.

And as for religionā€¦ i will support peoples rights to believe in whatever gods they want.
I wont support them in using those beliefs to put down others.

2 Likes

Thank you for you answer Voidy boi

No, I donā€™t think that. Thatā€™s kinda my point.

1 Like

By the way where is the ā€œEā€ for people who identify elfselves as elven people?

I m looking for elf ears surgery since many years

If you can get to Turkey from Azeroth, you should be able to get that done on the cheap :wink:

I want a good and fine surgeon I dont want to look like a Goblino :dracthyr_crylaugh:

1 Like

Because ā€œeverybodyā€™s welcomeā€ is completely misleading and we donā€™t like to being fed :ox: :poop:.

I think that is mixed into the + part, along with the furries and bronies. I could be wrong though.

I would just like to ask about something just to hear what some people experiances are when it comes to this. One of the most transphobic comments/actions I ever seen from someone was from a Lesbian towards a trans person.

I know there is actually tension towards different groups of people in the LGBTQ+ in some spaces. So isnā€™t there some sort of worry there will be bigot within that same community? If Iā€™ve witnessed it in a gay bar as a stright person surely there is issues there too?

Iā€™m just curious what people who are in that community experiances are? From my experiance that space wouldnā€™t have 100% chance of being bigot/homophobic free either.

grabs more popcorn

2 Likes

My friend you know that mods will offer you a free character transfer to a telogrusā€™s black hole