Little things that kill the joy in Classic :)

So, we wanted Classic, and we got Classic. It’s obvious we will play Classic for some time being, and we really love the game.

The fact we love Classic doesn’t mean that there aren’t those small things that occasionally kill the joy. So … this is the thread about this :slight_smile: Share what kills the joy for you :slight_smile:

For me, there’s only one thing that annoys me - spell resist.

Believe me, the time will come when a NPC at your level (or even 2-3 levels beyond you) will resist 3-4 of your spells in a row. And when this happens (and it will happen, trust me!), your mana will be drained, and the NPC will still be at health close to maximum.

And then you will run, and you won’t be able to outrun it, and you will die.

1 Like

/4 being spammed with LFG spell/melee cleave

Other than that im good

29 Likes

Having a rough time finding dungeon groups as a healer baffles me and upsets me to the point of not wanting to play anymore. Lvl 58 btw. Healers seem abundant at this point.

2 Likes

Depending on realm level 58 can be way above majority of server population. I’m 56 on Nethergard Keep while majority is 30-40 and any dungeons runs are done among a small group of people.

4 Likes

Same thing on my server. There’s these cliques forming groups and if ur not best friends with them, forget finding a group.

1 Like

How did you reach level56 so soon?
Currently at 26. I play for about 1-2 hours per day, though. Doing mostly quests and enjoying the game.

Vacations and questing. Preparing a story post for when I hit 60 :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Caster mobs hitting REALLY hard

5 Likes

thats not alot of people your level

the masses are 40-50 - in my opinion.

highly dependent on server and it age.

1 Like

Where are all the tanks :woman_shrugging:??

1 Like

Just to reply, not to taunt or whatever :

1. Spell resist is annoying ? It’s all about knoweldge (and luck ofc :smiley: ). If you got hit cap, the spell resist is almost non-existent. If you attack mob that have masssive resistance, for example Yeti in wintersprings has good amount of Frost Resistance, you will have more spell resist. So the point is : be aware of resistance of your target, know some elemental are immune to their elemental type damage, and get hitcap if it’s necessary.

2. /4 spammed by Spell or melee cleave ? It’s obvious plebe will copy streamers that doesn’t want to waste their time outdoor because they will get camped by every streamsniper. And Melee + Caster are 95% of the game. Druid/Paladin can heal/tank, Shaman can heal, Priest can heal, and you don’t need to have a special spec to do that. Ok, you play Hunter, unlucky, but you don’t need to spam dungeon has a Hunter, you have good leveling experience alone with quest, it’s not like a Warrior who struggle alone and should eat at every mob killed, i understand they don’t want to waste their time outdoor when they can be destroyed by every single mob :smiley: . Also, i saw many group level 60 that are not Spell-melee cleave, so it’s fine i think at higher lvl.

3. Clique forming group ? Make your own group and make your clique. Can’t blame people to play with friends. Most level 60 atm are premade guys, so they play with their premade. Solo player aren’t 60 at the moment for the majority :wink: .

4. Caster mob hit really hard ? Yes, but they take insane damage from melee who destroy them, because they have low armor :smiley: .

Thing that annoy me : the amount of 1x cloth in AH … and all of the 1x AH thing :smiley: .

Second thing that annoyed me before : the layering, so many people ask in /4 to “swap layer”, i was furious … like Blizzard wtf are you doing, people can chainfarm without having to wait ? But well, after some days, and the Blizzard blue post that said “No more than 10 Layer and zero guys have full Arcane Crystal/Black Lotus”, i’m fine with that now. It’s annoying, but it’s ok, every people can do it so it’s “fair”. And they nerfed it today.

5 Likes

Go play rogue.
50% of hits are going miss/parry and I barely can kill a mob 2 lvl above me. If I pull 2 mobs I am dead.
They should release classic with some things fixed.

1 Like

You’re a mage, pick up Arcane Subtlety and Elemental Precision/Arcane Focus.

Not having an interrupt on my level 11 warrior. I’ve been spoiled by shaman and earth shock.

1 Like

cAN yoU InvIte Me To LayEr PLeasE?

Although this will happen less with the new “hotfix”

1 Like
  • Sap breaking stealth.
  • Named mobs taking forever to respawn.
  • The lack of a cohesive storyline.
  • Being poor.
1 Like
  1. Mobs being autistic while in stealth . Once you are near team they turn on every freaking side , sometimes they make like a stupid rotation , really annoying . edit : also recovering to full hp instantly if going in stealth while in a fight

2. Stupid quests like : Get 12 raptor hearts and a raptor heart drops 1 in like 6 mobs . ( Where are the hearts on the other 5 raptors ? STUPID ) .

Probably more things , game is fun anyway … this is coming from a new wow player . ( also palladins )

2 Likes

Trolls aggroing through walls in STV

5 Likes