Little things that kill the joy in Classic :)

Add “layer me” to that.

2 Likes

I am just annoyed by the small changes compared to actual classic.

-spellpushback is changed, it used to be set cast back 75/50/25% then freecast. Now a fasthitting mob can interrupt you forever.
-drinking potion now requires a GCD, before -vanilla- it did not.
-spirit regen is through the roof compared to real vanilla, this is a buff to levelling, I am not too annoyed, but they could have tried to get that right
-we got nerfed Rag to look forward to, while before this was actually a boss to be aware of.

7 Likes

It wouldn’t be classic then would it?

2 Likes

It would be a fixed classic. Now is a broken classic

Gehennas majority is lvl 60

Majority playing Hunter/warrior

Nope it be TBC, the better version of vanilla that everyone should have wanted over classic. :>

2 Likes

Currenly my only issue is the same issue I got in most MMO’s.

The AYAYAYA and F spam in chat, I miss chuck norris jokes =(
The mentality that some classes/speccs are useless because they dont fit in spell/melee cleaves.
The mentality that you have too outlevel the dungeon by ATLEAST 2 levels too be invited.

Tho, found ways too avoid this; Found a guild with mature people and I make all my own groups and left the /4 channel xD

1 Like

The best part of this is when you try to get a heal in between to survive and you see that race between your cast and your health bar… And it’s coming… It’s almost there… Omg… You die.

6 Likes

Too many gnomes, too little time to kill them, also little things that kill the joy?

GHOST OF GNOMES I KILLED WHO GANK ME IN MY NIGHTMARE

3 Likes

It is very obvious that classic wow was designed as a group game, a real mmo. So you do need an active guild to really enjoy it, and I haven’t found one yet…

LITTLE THING THAT KILL THE JOY IN CLASSIC = forum

5 Likes

Not sure if its a little thing but spawn rates are always either too low so that a quest takes ages even with a group, or just plain too high so that you cant even move 5 meters without being mauled by respawns.

Feels like as soon as there is more than 5 people in a specific area they just double the spawnrates arbitrarily.

Walking 1000 miles to the quest area, kill 200 000 mobs just to get the items you need, walk 1000 miles back to deliver the quest. Get a follow-up in the same area you just left to kill some named mob you killed 20 000 times while you were there the last time.

3 Likes
  • “I can’t carry anymore”
  • Parry / Dodge / Miss. Especially when I do a finishing move (F.Bite/Rip)
  • “You can’t use that while in shapeshift form”

and the worse of all:

“You can’t talk while in shapeshift form” >.<

But other than that… Love classic <3

2 Likes

its almost like blizzard had a real solid reason for implementing lfd in WOLK …

hm …

#nochanges

1 Like

must be a big clique then.

1 Like

Well… people wanted community!

But community means people make groups and exclude other from their groups, people make friends and yes, enemies too. And yes, people can be horrible both in a random group, and in a normal group.

But yes, LFD should stay away.

1 Like

LFM SM GY mElLeE cLeAvE link RAVAGER WARR 42+, AoTC Hogger, your PhD thesis (or at least 5 years of university studies), names of your 10 last one-night-stands, president of the United States of America achievement

Same issue at mid levels on priest. I’m even in holy/disc spec, so runs are always flawless. I think at max level it will be even worse when all paladins and druids change to healing spec.