Long Topic

Bit like her telling me its easy to adapt to fake limbs then and you seriously expect me to remain polite and calm ? And you still defend her and not see others views you are being so ironic I can not take you serious you are being obtuse and being blind to her actions yet seem very happy to blame me and Puny for all .

But sure if it makes you feel better having 2 arms must be a luxury then and having a fake one makes life so easy !! I guess you can always have multi attachments like mechagnomes /sarcasm if you couldn’t tell .

I don’t remember telling you to calm down. I asked if you think it’s ok to stoop down to the same level as the one you perceive to have wronged you? Which by the way, you didn’t care to answer. Nor have I said to what extend I agree with OP. You are very emotional right now, that’s how I perceive you. I’d advise you to bail on this thread, the same way I did, Triadne.

Not being the bad guy for once feelsgoodman

2 Likes

I did answer you and I was backed into a corner exactly as she was and ofc im emotional right now after some ill informed person says life is easier for people with fake limbs than dealing with dyslexia.

You expect me to sit there and hold her hands and sing com by yah over a camp fire not going to happen .

Had you been reading what I said, you’d know that you’re acting exactly like I’d expect from the average forum goer.

I don’t really much for all the comparisons and really just the topic at all anymore. At this point I have nothing further to add because, the discussion is non-existent and it seems that no matter what I type it gets met with a similar amount of feigned ignorance over the obvious passive aggressiveness in here as well as OP did. On top of that you seem to have made yourself some impression that I think you and Punyelf are the big bad guys in this thread.

I don’t think anyone has been backed into a corner, flying is just one of those topics where the playerbase is split. In my experience more people want it than want to remove it but there are obviously still a significant number of players who don’t want it. I just don’t think they are the majority. But none of us knows any statistics.

I didn’t expect that response when I asked for clarification on why someone would want a grounded mode. Usually people are more like I think x should happen because of y and z. That comparison seems to have been what made things go off at a tangent.

People have set up iron man guilds etc, they could do a grounded community. Play with others who don’t like flying etc. It really is just self regulation. If you are caught flying you’d be out for example.

3 Likes

Then don’t comment on what you don’t know simple as that you have no idea so stop just stop pretending you are the victim here when you post nonsense like that ofc its really difficult anyone with a grasp can see that fml .

Whats going on here!?!? are you all behaving?

4 Likes

This thread is one huge offtopic but I’m still lurking hoping someone would share converting metal into gold recipe.

4 Likes

That would the day :c

1 Like

Also:

READS TITLE

Nah im good, i like flying and the way its unlocked

2 Likes

You have no idea what I have to deal with on a daily basis none nada niet you assume far to much lady .I like to see you walk a mile in my body and see the world as I do .

1 Like

Well, this for one was not really what was suggested in the first place, which in turn sets the precedence for stuff like this

That’s kind of a spicy thing to say. It was made clear from the beginning that it is how she feels about it after all. Nothing about forcing people, but rather some idea towards sharding, which arguably isn’t a good idea I agree with that, but nonetheless.

It’s not one-sided as you can see as accusations are thrown around, judging other’s people knowledge of things, or rather: Their ignorance (according to this person)

This is kind of besides the point, but pretty funny. I just noticed.

Clearly, the tone has changed for the worse.

Still salvagable?

It can be frustrating to have people attempt derailing your post, I think most people who spend a fair amount of time writing in here can relate to that. Not good for the atmosphere of the thread as it is.

I think I can find more, but what’s the point? There are wrongdoings on both sides of the argument and outside of it too.

This also disregards what was talked about, which even if it is within the OP’s isolated situation, then it’s still relevant to the topic at hand since it was originally about why they feel the way they do and what their ideas towards a partial solution could be.

I won’t comment on whether you do this on purpose or not, because I don’t know. But the classic “sorry, not sorry” is a load of bull, and you know it. You contributed to the rancid turn this thread took. That’s nothing personal against you as much as it is Blizzard. I think it’s funny that even those who act this way can become MVP. Funny, in a sad kind of way. That’s just the way it is. Of course it can’t not be aimed at you. When the maintenance of a forum’s health is reduced to such a level of indifference, that’s what we get. You aren’t personally at fault for that.

1 Like

We’re all sweet angels :innocent:

I bet you’re up to mischief as usual though.

4 Likes

Yes, free flying is garbo.

From friday i will be, i shall return with a vengeance!

3 Likes

Some might beg to differ to this notion. :kissing_heart:
(ps: just kidding, to be clear)

It is not comparable. You are born with 2 hands. You learn to use those hands all your life. You don’t have to ‘earn’ one of them.
So your comparison is frankly ‘idiotic’.

Yes, flying is a convenience. Yes you need to earn it, because for some reason the devs are intent on not making content with flying in mind. God knows why.
So because the devs want you to play the game (which is still being designed with only ground movement in mind, even though flying has been a part of the game for most of its existence) the way they intended, THEY need pathfinder because removing flying leads to player outrage.

The problem is not flying here. It really seems the devs are too stubborn/proud to create new zones with flying in mind and creating actual content around/for it. Because I won’t believe that they’re incapable of doing so.

As I’ve said in former threads about this topic; there’s so much they could do.
Allow flying from the get-go, but create phenomena which prohibit flying (strong wind currents which make maneuvering around very difficult, thin air - drowning type mechanic, lightning storms that could strike you; stay in the air too long and damage starts being a problem, etc etc). They even put such a mechanic ingame in the 8.3 Uldum and Vale zones; the worms.

But that’s just making flying difficult. That’s fine for some areas, but why not also embrace flying? Make vertical zones. Why, they’re making a huge tower in Shadowlands… I mean… HELLOOO?!!

It boggles the mind why they don’t use what they have. Flying is not the problem.
The dev’s unwillingness to do something with it, is.

4 Likes

Close as I got …

https://…classic.wowhead.com/item=9304/recipe-transmute-iron-to-gold

3 Likes

I hate the worms, I swear they follow me around (no paranoia here honest) :wink: I am like worm bait if there is such a thing

1 Like

Yeah I get that. I don’t ‘like’ them either, but that’s the whole idea I guess.
What would be better imo, is if they implement such things that, at least for some of those things, we can find solutions through playing the game.

Imagine… What if, much like the drone mount questline, you did a long spread out questline to finally find a way to rid the skies of those worms?! Ending with an airborne fight against them and being victorious. Doesn’t that sound like a sweet way to get revenge and ‘unlock’ normal flying in those zones?

The devs are only trying to solve their problem of ‘we want players grounded’ instead of being creative with the whole notion of flight. It can be content in itself! :blush:

1 Like