Looking for like minded people (guild)

Somewhat short version because long texts tend to scare people:

I (a dps player, mainly Rogue) am looking for a smaller size guild (or better yet group of friends) that actually enjoys playing together. A group that also engages in random banter on discord when they’re not playing and even after the content of the current season is cleared, still talks on discord.

The social aspect of this game is very important to me. I want to enjoy the content this game has to offer with people i have a connection with and who actually enjoy playing together. I love sharing experiences both in this game and outside of it.

Basicly i am looking for actual friends to play with, instead of just “guildies” that leave on a whim…

I am NOT looking for a Mythic raiding guild as my interest stops at Heroic raiding and the former tends to “change” guild dynamics in my honest but humble opinion.

If there’s a guild like that, drop a comment and i’ll get in touch.

I’m not 100% sure if the guild i’m looking for actually exists…since i’ve been looking for a long time already…

Oh and to make things harder: the later the guild raids, the better it suits me.
After 20:30ST would be epic and my most optimal days are Wednesday and Sunday.

Please don’t hit me with a generic copy/paste message that gets posted on every new topic that pops up… if you do that you’re missing the point…

(Damn, i failed at keeping it short, i’m sorry lol)

Hey, check us out we might be what you are looking for :slight_smile:

Hi Dumpbox!

You sound like what Soul Crusaders is looking for!

We’ve been around since 2007 and have always valued friendship, camaraderie and teamwork over pixels. These days, we love running M+ and have enjoyed amazing success in HC raids over the course of DF and SL. Most of us also have tonnes of alts :joy: Our discord has loads of chatter as well :slight_smile:

Things are currently quiet - a lot of guildies enjoy other games during content lulls in WoW and this time of year is also very busy IRL for a lot of us; but we’re all still about and check in with each other and cannot wait for new content soon :smiley:

We’re on Turalyon/Doomhammer, but this shouldn’t matter soon :smiley:

if you’d like to find out more, please get in touch - Discord is the best for the next week or two, as my IRL is jam-packed; Lakshmii (or Lakshmii#0552 )

You are welcome to join our DC server as well, but almost everything is gated with member access, so don’t be put off when you can’t see much on there! You’ll only be able to view what’s required for applying to the guild, if you don’t have member access.

Looking forward to hearing from you! :slight_smile:

Whoops, forgot to include an invite code for DC (with the above disclaimer about content requiring member access of course) discord.gg/qAFe3Rmj

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit

Hello there buddy.
Add me on Battle.net: Dulmor#21560 or on Discord: Dulmor#9285

Soon after i made the original post i joined a very nice guild which almost ticks all the boxes, were it not that they’re pretty big and i’m actually really looking for something a bit smaller…

The info in the OP is updated a bit and still valid :slight_smile: Hit me up if you think we’re a match!

2 Likes

hey there!

we might be a match for you if you’d like to give us a go! we’re Incandescence, a small family like guild who raids heroic on Draenor and we focus on the social side of the game rather than sitting in a quiet discord for the raid. our raids do start at 20.00 already though if that’s an issue but we raid wednesday and sunday 20.00-22.00.

you can contact me on discord with dimlee (all lowercase) if you’re interested!

here’s also our recruitment post: [A][H] Draenor <Incandescence> a small casual family looking for dps, m+ players and socials for heroic raiding!

1 Like

Hey Dumpbox

My guild is not very large (I think we’re going into TWW with about 40 active players) and at the core of that are a group of around 8 people that I’ve been playing with for about 10 years (some even more).

Have a look at my post about my guild over here so we can perhaps chat :slight_smile:

Add up Xilos#21762 if you ever wanna play for when TWW launches

Maybe we’re a good fit. We’re quite a small and close knit group, discord as active as it could be considering the numbers. Raid a little later than others. We’ve got about 10 really active, about 8 others regularly hovering and then hopefully a few lurkers coming back next week. Our raids usually are 15-25 people each night once things get going.

We do hope to try a few mythic bosses, but we’ve a few players who get heroic done and stop progression and that’s fine. We’ll still always do a heroic each week.

Mon/Wed 9pm-11.30pm Raiding and all the rest - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hi there! It sounds like Resolve might be the palce for you, we’ve got a really tight knit group of friends, knocking on about 8 years, that do HC raiding and m+, whilst having banter on Discord. I’d love to tell you more abut us, feel free to add me on Disc/Bnet and we can have a chat if you’re interested :slight_smile:

Discord: nying
Battle.net: nying#21329

Hey man, we could be a match :smiley:
we’re a smaller guild (currently about 10 confirmed of us) who enjoy playing / having a laugh, kind of atmosphere where you could crack open a beer on raid night and relax knowing we’ll kill some bosses and have a good time. our interest is HC clear each Tier. we’ve tried the Mythic thing, but as you say… it can mess with a good thing. we’re a group in our 20s 30s and 40s, we like an adult environment with likeminded people. if you’re interested would love to discuss more with you, if you want to get it touch its ozleoaks on Discord or ozleoaks#2352 on Bnet :slight_smile:

Been pretty busy RL so didn’t really have a chance to follow up on this.

I’ve reviewed the replies above and while there are some very interesting offers, most of the time the raid times don’t really suit me…

Still on the lookout for a chill guild that starts the raid at 20:30 or later, with huge preference for wednesday and sunday as raid days…

× update ×
Bumped into some nice people…might have found a good home

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

Check us out !!

we would love to talk !!!