Looking for social guild with calm raids

Hey there,

I have spent quite some time playing solo and have enjoyed that experience but now with the expansion right around the corner, it’s time to integrate myself back into the social atmosphere.

So I am seeking a nice and friendly guild with strong social aspects and a healthy amount of group content. I really would like to form new friendships and feel part of the guild event environment again.

I am far from a new player, infact I have been around since vanilla days but focused on the end game grind back then and right up to 2017. This is where I became a father for the 1st time and as such, it made me realise that I need to tone down my game play. So I went more casual and eventually just guildless so I could avoid any strict schedules.

I am finally settled on 2 characters, Warrior all specs and Warlock which I will main going into TWW. I will likely focus as DPS but can easily Tank if required, however, I do suffer from a little anxiety and pug life does not help me so a patient guild would be awesome.

My playtime would be between 19:30-23:00 server time, any days are also fine but prefer only 2 raiding days. My experience of roles is mixed as I’m decent at all but never considered myself a min/max player or a meta class type. I play what I enjoy.

I probably need to add more information here but it’s already a long post so feel free to reply here if you have any questions. I obviously will look at responses daily but will prioritise the ones who match my expectations.

Hey Sparkash ,

[Forgotten Souls ] are looking to recruit dps for the raid team for next patch. We raid Sun/Mon evenings each week, if you are interested please get in touch with me. Socials are also very welcome! We are a guild full of friends and we know each other for quite a while already.
We do allot of m+ when there is no raid.

If this sounds something for you , please message me.

Cerastes#2628

Hey there Sparkash, please feel free to check us out :slight_smile:

Hi Sparkash - check out Sanctuary-The Maelstrom - we are a casual raiding guild but currently doing mythics until TWW release. We raid/mythics on Thursday and Sunday 9-11 realm time. We are a very friendly bunch of like minded players and are looking for all levels and experience ready for TWW. You are more than welcome

Hey, thanks for the reply. Do you have a way to contact you, I may have questions before I consider joining a guild.

One and ALL Guild a a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - Socials and M+ are welcome ofc
We raid Thurs-Friday around 21:00 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk

Hey Spark!

We’re a new team, which makes it a good time to hop in, be a part of something new and build those friendships you are looking for.

If you are looking to get into Mythic raiding, take a look at:

Artifex - 1-2 nights laid back Mythic raiding - TWW - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

See you around!
/Klets

Hello,

I understand your story, im also playing from vannila, did allot chat on mumble/ventrillo and still enjoy playing WoW. But now with a todler running around and my job its harder to find something what works. Now i’m looking for extra players for a one night raiding Team (Vir Fortis) and some extra members for our RBG team (Syndicate).

Here is some guild information:

Deleo Hostem!
Founded in 2018, Deleo Hostem began as a PvP guild, and with The War Within, we’re expanding into PvE! With friendly players, our primary goal is to maintain a lively social atmosphere, ensuring that members look forward to logging in for a good time, rather than grinding content with random players. Deleo Hostem was established with the aim of creating a friendly guild that is open to players with varying schedules, kids, and real-life responsibilities.

Raid Team Recruitment
We’re currently seeking all classes tanks, DPS, and healers for our raid team. Which meets once a week on mondays from 20:30 to 23:00 ST. We appreciate it if you can keep this evening free for raiding, but if you can’t make it occasionally, that’s no problem!

PvP Activities
In addition to raiding, we’re very active in PvP. Whether it’s jumping into a battleground with a few members or enjoying the camaraderie on [Discord], it’s always more fun than going solo. We enjoy playing Arenas and occasionally organize Rated Battlegrounds. If you’re new to PvP, you’re more than welcome to join us and learn the ropes.

Raid Team: Vir Fortis

Monday 20:30 - 23:00 (ST)

RBG Team: Syndicate:

Random days 20:45 - 22:15 +/- (ST)

We are not a big guild and some old members are still returing.
If you think its a fit, we are happy to have you!

Have a lovely day and enjoy your little one!

Greeting Hadassa
Discord: NYmXqzww2k

Vel#2467 is my tag if you want to add me and send me a message

Hey, I think you would fit in nicely to our Guild :slight_smile:

Hey all,

still seeking a future home, currently trying a couple of guilds but not 100% confident of choice yet. Still several weeks before launch so I aim to choose my next home carefully.

A big plus for me is the social aspect, I would like to see some green text and friendly banter but most of all to be inclusive.

One and All Guild is a casual raiding guild with chilled atmosphere perfect for mature working/parent people - some of us played since Vanilla Days including myself
we have an awesome all around community in the guild from Raids to Mythic+ to transmorg collectors etc

We raid Thurs-Friday around 8:30 PM server time -
we are 9/9H Guild currently recruiting for TWW

Socials and M+ pushers are welcome too ofc

feel free to contact Dukafleed on Discord for Guild invite and more information
I believe we are a perfect fit - lets have a talk…

Hey Spark,

I’d be happy to have a chat with you. You can find my post about my guild here including the information to contact me. The social aspect of WoW is very important to me too, and we definitely also have a couple of dads in the guild :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you

Hey there mate,
We at MYTHOS would love to have another Warrior DPS for our guild. We are fairly social at time but quiet at the moment due to end of expansion blues :slight_smile: .
But usually have a good laugh doing some Mythic plus and we raid every Friday 20:00 - 23:00 and Sunday 20:00-22:00. Little earlier finish on the Sunday for people’s work and that.

Ill leave this here and add me anytime if you want a chat or just any questions :slight_smile:

Thanks
Donz.

Hi mate,

If your still looking for a place to call home we think you would be a great fit with us.

We are a chilled group with a great community atmosphere. The social side of things is really important to us.

If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me on discord: JWills#5213 :slight_smile:

Hiya,

I think you’d be an good fit for us, have a look below and feel free to send me a message!

Hi there!

If you’re looking for something a bit cozy in terms of guild & raid team size, and with a chill approach to AOTC, come check us out!