Lot of Alliance crybaby here

“We loose AV because of [insert any excuse]”
“Horde outnumber us in WPVP”
“Horde use terrain exploit in WSG”
“Nerf AV map, it’s Horde favored”
“Developers are Horde, they will do everything to make Horde win”

Git gud guys.

6 Likes

gosh, why didnt anyone think about that before? such a simple solution!

3 Likes

Good argument. You’re going places.

1 Like

We loose AV becouse Horde players are better.
Since this is an Alliance excuse that means that Alliance players are better?

You mean there are a lot of horde and alliance crybabies here. People will cry over the smallest things on these forums.

1 Like

you seem to forget about horde CRYING about premades
SPAMING countless thread after thread after thread

Even after the initial changes to fix empty room
Horde cried thread after thread after thread

2 Likes

Forum is full of crying, and only those topics truly gain traction. Why I dont know; perhaps because everyone has an opinion on it.

Other threads (about macros, spell coefficients, debuff usage, itemization, swing timers, 1v1 tactics, tricks with offhands, talent builds, gimmick pve approache, gets burried immediately).

I guess because few people understand those issues.

1 Like

0/10

Nothing original

^^ Fixed it for you

3 Likes

Its been 15 years and only now they fixed it over massive cry.

Lets all do the same till Blizzard fix, alot of people pointing out EXPLOITS
(me inclusive)
Lets see HOW many FIXES will we have?

Confirmed EXPLOIT?
dude its only possible because there is 300 hordes for a 40 man Raid

#FactionBalance
^^ Fixed it for you

You cannot use the git gud argument when blizzard MADE CHANGES to make it easier for horde to win.

I will not be happy with unfair treatment until the ally backdoor is fixed at minimum.

2 Likes

Ahhhh, lot of Alliance cry babies here…I see. Horde don’t cry they just get on with it, right? Which is why if I scroll 10 pages back on the forums every single one of those pages will have a topic created by a teary eyed green skin about the injustice of Alliance pre mades. If only they had followed your wonderful advice about gitting gud they wouldn’t have had an issue in the first place.

No need to fear though Blizzard held you up to their bosom and gave you a suckle, burped you and then set you back down with a pat on the head. There you go dear Hordie, AV pre mades are no more, no need for those salty tears anymore, dry your eyes old chum.

5 Likes

First of all, fix it. Horde don’t cares. I have not won a single AV thanks to backdoor. It makes no difference what so ever in nerfed AV. Can you show me a single Horde saying they use it and want to keep it?

It would be a new custom changed though. The backdoor have always been part of every Vanilla patch that had AV.

But again. Close it. Horde dont want it and dont need it.

What changes?

Oh, and one more thing. Alliance also have a backdoor to Horde base. Just sayin’. Horde bade is so extremely easy to take so most alliance dont even know about it.

Fixed it for you.

#FactionsareBalanced
#AllianceplsQMORE

Queue times has an effect on the will to win, on average. It serves as an additional motivation.

For example, horde didn’t start tryharding in AV until queue times rose for them. The first couple of days of AV once BGs had been released in Classic, Horde was INTENTIONALLY losing because it was more honor per hour to lose fast and get bonus honor from NPCs and then queue again with a queue time of less than 10 minutes, than it was to be stuck in an AV to try and win after a long fight.

This was back during the first wave of premades doing those 7 minute wins.

Then the queue times skyrocketed, and more and more became motivated to actually give a damn and try to defend and win.

This is yet another sociological problem permeating the alliance side. Your queue times aren’t long enough yet in comparison to the horde side, so your gratification of waiting to join a BG is still nearly instant.
And we all know what instant gratification does to you.

So the horde side, stuck with that delayed gratification over and over and over again, cares more about winning because otherwise they get sent back into that long queue time with almost nothing to show for it.
So the delayed gratification serves as the ultimate motivation to suck as much honor as they can out of every AV, on average.

1 Like

How is it crying?
Its just simple facts, like water is wet, stones hard etc.
Zugzugs is so simpleminded, they sit under roof during rain and telling to people outside (those, who happens to play alliance) hey dont become wet you silly noobs, look at us, we dry :laughing:

2 Likes

this one made me laugh so hard hahahahah

Nice trolling :+1:

1 Like

So you made a topic where you cry because you believe others cry?

Brilliant.

More like you two are the trolls (which, to be fair, you’re both pretty infamous for that), meanwhile I actually did the math. Since there aren’t official figures of populations published by Blizzard, census projects are all we have to go by.

And according to the census projects, the faction split is close to even in EU.

Meanwhile, all you two do all day is post unsubstantiated claims while not even presenting a basis for them. What you two tend to post is eerily similar to reading a teenager’s twitter posts about nonsensical stuff. They also tend to be short like twitter posts as well.
Perhaps you two are used to it, eh?

3 Likes

I’m beyond certain that I’ve already said this exact same thing to you before:

Alliance were crying about premades because they were the ones who got thrown into 15v40 games and were the ones who got completely screwed over by half your faction premading.

7 minute losses were much better honor for hordies than 30 minute wins.