Lot of Alliance crybaby here

Except that whining was mutual. The amount of whine posts about premades was approximately equally divided between Horde and Alliance

This is why you dont open a thread before you had your first coffee.

2/10

If premading was an exploit, people would’ve been banned or at least warned like they do for terrain exploiting in wsg.

Blizzard disabled premading in AV because they got tired of the neverending crying on the forums (both by horde and low-iq alliance).

1 Like

Git a life, bro.

1 Like

your lvl of trolling is behond racial dude
there is 3 hordes per 1 Ally

this is not true, it was fake Alliance that cried because :slight_smile:
After the first FIX there were NO MORE 10 MAN ROOMS, no premading classes or anything.
ALL ROOMS WERE FILLED with 40 peps

STILL HORDE CRIED and Blizz FIXED … AGAIN

Blood elves dont exist in classic

I agree with your statement that the EU pop is balanced overall.
Yet you still ignore the fact that PvP Players are more likely Horde than Alliance.
-> Alliance has way less people who play PvP
-> Faction imbalance regarding to PvP.
-> no Queue times for Alliance and 30-40mins for Horde
-> premades were possible
-> Blizzard changed the queue algorithm after they advertised #nochanges
-> after they did some changes, it would be nice to get some changes on the AV map - it is horde favored and everyone knows this.
The backdoor to DB is way more easier than the backdoor to FW keep, if you get there.
The chokes of Alliance are jokes.
The chokes of Horde are mostly impossible to pass.

Just because you don’t see it happen, because you’re too busy zugzug turtling doesn’t mean it doesn’t happen.

Blizzard fixed it again because premaders completely by passed their initial fix, which was just outright disrespectful.

Premading ruined the game for Alliance more than it did Horde. The people who were individually affected by it though, were people that wanted to farm AV rep and people that actually wanted to have fun. 7 minute Drek rushing was efficient, not fun.

2 Likes

Best reply ^^.

But we exist in TBC, and since TBC Classic will probably be a thing, can I ?

Do you know that there is a backdoor to Horde base also? But you don’t care or know about that do you becasue Hrode base is so easy to take compared to Alliance base.

Have you noticed that alliance have 3 chokepoint gys that make breaking out impossible if you get trapped in them?

Have you noticed that the distances to objectives are ALL longer for alliance?

etc

I have played emulated Vanilla since 2015 and have an Classic Alliance 60 exalted in AV. So yes, I have noticed and adapted to all kind of things in this recreation of Vanilla.

This is a Lie.

#1 Initial Premades could have perfect comps (6healers/10/15mages/3 tanks)
After the second FIX this was not possible anymore, all we could do is pray
that healers got the same room.
thats why “Premade” and not Premade like it used to be.

#2 Premade ruined for Alliance because afks/bots/leechers could take free stuff
with 0 efford

#3 Alliance barely did 7min wins after second FIX because wasnt efficient honor
per hour, what we did was 31min games and destroy hordes , triangle and
farm them in front of their cave.

Unfair, i agree
We had R7+ against few R12 hordes and alot of lower ranks and pugs.

Blizzard now started baning afks and bots FINALLY
Now we need backdoor fix and you will have even better games.

#backdoorfix BOTH horde and alliance

No, it isn’t.

You didn’t exactly have to pray for a healer, any paladins, priests or druids could heal. As long as your group had access to a communication channel, you still had no issue with the 7minute drek rush.

Premades also made it impossible for alliance who were late to levelling. You essentially created an atmosphere where no new players could get in.

Stopping people from even playing the game is borderline griefing. Gee, I wonder why Blizzard stopped that.

I think every reasonable player can agree with this part.

werent you 1 of the guys crying over av premading a couple weeks ago?
typical horde hypocrisy

1 Like

keep it.

/10 chars

Is any of those a classic char? If not, who cares? lol

You also into this childish classic vs retail Avatar poster? Good on you.

Al ways true