Loving the Arathi Brawl against bots

That brawl doesnt even deserves it to be inserted in the PvP tool!
Its just fake PvP like the Warfronts are!
Warfronts could have been fun with real alliance players.

By the way - in evey single brawl i was in, we farmed the bots at stables by AOEing them

2 Likes

Than stay in here jito and don’t come back to arena forums.

1 Like

They could liven things up by removing the pointless pve queue, maybe let us pick how big our team would be against the full Ai team.

I’m pretty confident a 4 man team could push them back enough to aoe them down.

Wut? Arathi basin is somethign the Alliance wins 90% of the time in my experience.

Would have worked better if you use av as an example

Yes but this is how normal AB also works! :joy:

When they announced IE’s i was wondering if it’s just gonna be like pvp with opposing teams masked as npcs, so no one knows they are actually pvping. That ofc was cleared pretty fast after trying one and seeing the “AI” npcs jumping around like madmen shouting Sneaky pete! I take it Sneaky pete is not doing Ab now?

That’s the only achievement I need for Arathi. I was going to suggest it as the first Arathi went so well but glad I didn’t because the second wasn’t nearly as good.

1 Like

I’ve not seen him in there yet but he’s annoying on the islands. The stealthers are pretty clever though and I note they also largely ignore feign death. It’ll be interesting to see if there’s any noticeable tactic shifting from doing a few games but so far I’m quite impressed with how this plays.

1 Like

Funnily enough I’ve just been in one with someone complaining throughout as the rest of the team just wanted to win it rather than go for that achievement lol.

I can’t even count how many times i have just left the BG’s because my team has been so bad that even stuffed animals would have more communication and skill over their characters.

Usually i will stick for the whole bg but sometimes i value my nerves and sanity more.

How much rep do you get per win? Might actually go for the tabard

Same here, most of the time i just suck it up and finish it, but if the team just looks like one giant group of bots chasing hk but doing only like 100k dmg after alot of times. then im out. I must say i am more likely to leave on my healer than on my chars that actually can take down other players and cap stuff alone.

But obvious losses often include people whining the whole match about how bad the Alliance is while they are literally on the bottom of every score category except deaths. There are too many people going like" You alliance people suck, im going afk because you deserve to lose" after dying withing the first minute because they charged into the horde alone

2 Likes

Hey that’s the brilliance of this thing. They finally made version of AB you can be sure that opposing team has more bots than yours! :rofl:

2 Likes

PvP against BoTs and you actually had a good time? :man_facepalming: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

The whole point of PvP is to make your opponent contemplate quitting the game which for some reason BoTs won’t ever consider doing, so where is the Good Time?

I can spawn kill a BoT 6-7 times and it won’t whisper calling me a n00b for doing so, so what’s the point in me spawn killing the BoT?

On the other hand, with Players…:smirk: :rofl:

But it’s not PvP, because they’re not players.

It’s more like doing a co-op mission/vs. AI in StarCraft II, I think (or HotS for that matter). I get the same vibes at least.

2 Likes

I was really amazed when I saw a bot who was trying to ninjacap while others were fighting 2 metres away. He was almost successful since I wasnt expecting that from a bot.

Great AI to be honest. Its just that they could be a little bit harder.

I don’t mind letting people have their AI BGs, but they shouldn’t provide PvP achievements.

1 Like

I’m not the one that needs convincing, Blizzard is.

And these BoT teams, they look like real opponents right?

See?

Who gives a damn about Blizzard in this regard? If players aren’t having a problem with it, and Blizzard aren’t QQing about their own product either, then all seems good.

1 Like

lets keep the zergy nature. it seems fun.