Lvl 58 boost killed tbc

Sorry i just don’t get why you people are so mad at the boost.

hmf. Clearly. that’s called being dumb sir. if you don’t understand the punchline in a joke, but everyone else laughs, does that mean everyone around you have a poor sense of humor? no, it means you’re too dumb to understand the joke - same can be said for your lack of understanding when it comes to how much boosts damages the game.
everyone else gets it, but you don’t - ahh i guess everyone around you is just stupid eh?..

Like in my other posts i for myself dont care if they remove it i don’t use it.

yeah see, again, that only goes to show that you have a complete lack of foresight to the point where you cannot see past the tip of your own nose.
nobody gives a flying **** if you personally use it or not, although if you do, it only adds to the statistics of the total number of boosted Andy’s that use it and ruin the integrity of the game as a direct result… you might not believe this, but its the same for the lizard mount… people like you said “how does it even affect the game?” because they too had a complete lack of foresight and don’t know the concept of Pandora’s Box - soon, we won’t be able to use the /spit emote on other people as a DIRECT result of the lizard mount, because people were making WA’s that auto-spat on the people who bought them, which spurred Blizzard into taking action against the emote because god forbid we might not make as much money as we could on those abominable mounts that shouldn’t even be in the game in the first place.

BUT you guys act like a guy buying a boost has any effect on how you play the game and it just doesn’t.

Alright, so lets say, hypothetically, that i decide to level up a character normally (that means i start from level 1) are you gonna tell me that i will be just as safe as i otherwise would be, if ‘that one guy’ from the opposite faction decides to go on a gank spree and find me when i reach lvl 47-48, on his freshly bought lvl 58 character?
See, right there, the fact that someone else bought a boost puts me at a disadvantage, because simply put; he started at a higher power level than me.

imagine someone making this argument for a game like Dota2… LMAO… “who cares if that one guy from the opposite team started 10 levels above everyone from our team, it doesn’t affect us—oh wait, actually he just got a ‘Godlike’ killstreak and now has a 15 level lead on the rest of us, welp”.

You simple see the guy in his boost gear and get mad because HE skipped part of the game that you like.

it has absolutely nothing to do with that… a level 45 is usually better geared than a lvl 58 in his communal trash gear, however, that gear won’t save the lvl 45 vs. the level 58 due to not being able to land attacks and spells on the higher level player.