The Microtransactions and pay to win is killing TBC classic

Why would i check this post again?
Your arguments are once again…

1. You are to stupid…
  2. What if i level normal and a booster ganks me (the boost is at fault here). By that logic if a guy a dungeon boost for gold from 20-58 across all the dungeons the Mage/Pala that boosted me is at fault if i see you in Tanaris and kill you?

You and the 20 other people crying about the game being p2w cause of a lvl boost and a mount is “everyone else”. You guys are the minority and yet you say everyone is with you.

I take it you mean the token and the token does more good than bad so i would gladly take it in TBC if it means i can get rid of Bots.

So a Toxic streamer riles up thousands of his followers to make macros and spamm them all over the world at players using the Lizard mount and you think the mount is at fault? Let me get your logic…i go and buy a car and a guy doesn’t like me using that car therefore if he spits on me and my car its my fault cause i bought said car? Big Brain time…

Gank argument². In classic we had lvl 60’s on gank sprees in STV so is this the boosts fault to? If a person boosts a char to 58 and goes to gank lvl 40-50 players in the open world it’s not the boost that is an a**hole its the person.

Why would people care about low level PvP? It was never “balanced” and never will be the higher level character will in 98% of all fights have the upper hand simply because he his a higher level. Again not the boost is at fault but the player using a high lvl char to gank low players.

So i agree with a person on the forum cause we share a viewpoint…you got me there what a burn.

3 Likes