The Microtransactions and pay to win is killing TBC classic

Thats all you can say because all arguments you people bring to the table are bad and have no value.

There’s nothing to bring to the table because there is no discussion to be had - boosts irreparably harmed the game and it is 100% pay2win. period.
you’d be a fool to level a character normally specifically because boosts are so powerful. you just need to put the clown nose on as you sit there after hours/days of playtime, still in the early lvl 50’s while someone pops out of thin air at lvl 58 and goes straight to outland because he swiped his credit card.

see the problem with the boost is that its so good that you’d be an idiot not to use it. but if it wasn’t in the game there’d have been no choice to make, you’d HAVE to level up normally so you wouldn’t sit there feeling stupid about it.

You on the other hand add nothing of value and resort to typing like a 14year old kid on Social media.

Yeah, check this other post i made for you on the same subject then. you sure had nothing to say when i made a complete essay on why you were wrong here.

keep brown nosing for Dottie though, i’m sure people find it respectable.

1 Like