M+ Requirements

YEP becuase rogs are faster, with more utility and with ALOT bigger ST damage.
Its not just the AoE

Ok completely random is a bit much.
But look back at court of stars, after the fire boss finding the demon. As a Pally you had a shield which glowed more the closer you got to the demon regardless of getting clues (weird I know), demon hunters though could NOT use spectral sight despite it designed to reveal demons. Not until you have gathered all the clues.
See a single utility ability still useful but also not overly powerful.

Why not something similar with shroud. Hunter flares along known paths used by rogues for shroud to slow the group down artificially reducing the distance you can cover ?

I don’t care what the groups want, because groups dont have experience how healing actually plays out.

There are vastly more situations that my priest simply can’t keep up with. My druid has never run in one.

For example, there are ZERO actually dangerous diseases this expansion which aren’t entirely avoidable (Underrot 3d boss for example), whereas there are plenty dangerous curses which are NOT avoidable. (witch trio for example)

So now my priest also needs a dps druid or a mage to compensate for just one of the weaknesses. And then those classes bring their own weaknesses which have to be compensated elsewhere. So eventually it trickles down that SOMETHING will be left below how well the party can recover for it.

Meanwhile, a resto druid doesn’t have those gaps left empty to fill with classes that will create other gaps to fill. It’s that simple. It goes much further beyond mere output comparison.

CR is rarely ever the main factor of my druid, since people rarely die due to how well it can cover every situation in the current dungeon designs.

1 Like

Everything that affects shroud would affect invis pots as well, so the relative usefulness of shroud would remain the same up until the point where it’s just not worth using it at all and might as well kill the packs.

Good, that makes up why you havent completed all 15’s in time yet.
Dont forget sooth druid has, 30s typhoon and 1min vortex. HoTs and bleeds/dots at the same time. Its better to be used with meta classes that dont carry a cr, that is actually the reason druid is more wanted plus its being represented on MDI and people think they will be staring on next mdi.

I dont know why you seem to argue and i neither understand why you trying here. What you wanna say? Priest is better than druuds? Speak up

Actually invis is completely different to shroud. Shroud is stealth and invis pots are invisibility which makes them immune to flares I think.
I will test this at one point, but im pretty sure it does.

And you haven’t done a 20 so I’m not sure why you’d try to get into an e-peen contest, neither do I care. I haven’t had any weeks that make King’s Rest favourable for my class (or rather it never appeared in such weeks) and since me and my group don’t downgrade to 15 just for the sake of the achievement it has just been an afterthought.

I dont know why you seem to argue and i neither understand why you trying here. What you wanna say? Priest is better than druuds?

Priest is vastly inferior to druids and it’s not only due to output comparison so nerfs to druid would fix nothing.

Dont forget sooth druid has, 30s typhoon and 1min vortex. HoTs and bleeds/dots at the same time. Its better to be used with meta classes that dont carry a cr, that is actually the reason druid is more wanted plus its being represented on MDI and people think they will be staring on next mdi.

No, it’s not. And if you played a class that actually doesn’t have the tank spot healing of monks you’d know it.

My druid keeps a tank with 30 necrotic stacks the same way that my priest heals a tank at 0 stacks. It’s just stupid. A monk can probably get to 50 in comparison.

Likewise, my priest has a much lower treshold of how hard my tank can pull because:
A) It simply lacks the single target output
B) It doesn’t have ironbark to cover the gaps between tank cooldowns.

So my priest is inherently slower by default, despite doing more dmg.

And that is much more impactful than having combat res. Which I’m not even lacking anyway since my group has both a feral druid and an engineer. My group had everything a druid has to offer already, except for Vortex.

1 Like

TL;DR: Just moving to Druid has made every run much smoother while my druid was even 10 ilvl lower than my priest. What my priest had to offer was pure crap in comparison even though the group already had two CRs.

Why would i care about 20’s? The higher the keys are the most demanding are the spots for the meta classes comp AKA Rdruid/ProtWar/Rog/Rog-WW/DH but unlike you i seem to understand that and being sitting still and chill for a while now.

All healing classes are represented at around 16% at leaderboards, while druud is represented 30%. That i will say it again is not a Rdruid fault, its how the meta works and the need for a cr that no healer has. You priest are by far the best healer in raiding, you can laugh easyly with rdruids there. here is your tradeoff, live with it or reroll.

I do have a Rdruid, and the monk you see. Now teach me how to keep up a tank with 50 necrotic stacks while hes being attacked from a pack of 17+ mobs, yes teach me how to play my class please almighty forum senpai.
As far as i see with my not that great ilvl druud, it can burst heal better than monks do but swiftmend+ward have a cooldown. Dont know how u keep a tank with 30 necro stacks up, you will teach though.

My tank is a DH so they can kite quite well.

My druid can keep up with the 30+ stacks while he’s letting it drop while also healing the rest of the group.

At 30 stacks, my priest can barely keep up with the damage from the dot itself by entirely commiting on the tank alone.

I’m pretty sure you can keep up with 50 while kiting to drop off the debuff. My priest can’t.

Thing is. You are a meta healer. You were king in season 1.

YOUR spot in the meta was indeed stolen due to CR. You have lost none of your strengths.

MY spot wasn’t. I got nerfed. For being less dominant than druid right now.

Is that a serious answer? You realize that by kiting the total dps output is greatly reduced right? LoL
Also when you say keep up with 50 stacks means KEEP UP, not ccing for him to kite.

If you think that a priest CANT do what a monk can do, you really have to stop playing this game. As far as i see and YOU should see as well all healing classes are represented the same except druud.
Your class was nerfed because it was hilariously overpowered, now you come to cry that youre not op? Now i get it.
Your spot was stolen exactly for the same reason. Dont forget you can ditch alot more dps than monks can FROM A SAFE DISTANCE…

Still, priest is the best raid healer while druud the best for M+, monks in between. Live with it or reroll

Such is the affix, do you plan on stacking to 70 instead? There’s many packs where the NPC count is so big it stacks insanely fast.

By that standard Discipline can’t keep up with 5 to 10 stacks. Nothing changes in terms of the argument.

As far as i see and YOU should see as well all healing classes are represented the same except druud.

Except it’s not. Filter by 15+ runs instead of all M+ representation and you will find out for yourself how disc priests are at 7.9%. Below even Holy priests who are tied at 10.8% with Shamans.

Monks are at 19.2% btw.

So maybe double check your facts or at least don’t include the levels of play where class differences don’t matter like below 15? Every class can reach 15 reliably. It’s after that that class perks really kick in to make a difference.

Your class was nerfed because it was hilariously overpowered, now you come to cry that youre not op? Now i get it.

Obviously not overpowered enough when a simple nerf throws it to lowest representation in M+.

It was the synergy with Blood DKs and Frost mages and how the meta was about taking almost zero damage which favoured the higher dps output which discipline had. Nothing to do with being op.

YOUR class was actually the only one which could actually keep up with S1 damage.

imgur: /mThwugw.png

Apparently this is what equal representation looks like nowadays.

Sure, and i can tell you that your class’s both specs are represented by 80% more than monks are in high content raiding. Its a tradeoff. Live with it. My class can do both as your can do both.

Your class was a pain in pvp and top tier everywhere in general, if thats not op enough for you i really think that is the right time to ignore you.

When your raiding output will be equal with the one that me and druuds have, then we will be needing to equalize the M+

“You were a pain in PvP, better nerf in M+”

Your logic is flawless.

Oh ye, and guess what, I’m now also the worst specc in PvP too. Also, you were a pain in PvP too, no nerfs. So was shaman, no nerfs. So was druid, no nerfs.

They didn’t even nerf my raid output. How does that even make sense in your brain? Gut me in M+ because I was strong in raids? I don’t even…

Our difference in raids is also much smaller than our difference in M+.

Also paladins now outheal both my speccs in raids apparently, but whatever.

P.S. This is, also, factually wrong. Across all percentiles there are ~13.7K discipline priest parses per ~34.4K mistweaver parses.

1 Like

I think a good middle ground would be more dynamic timers, for example if you are bringing in meta classes then the timers would be more strict for example you wanna run with 2 rogues a resto druid and prot warrior in your group you get less time than a group who runs with a Holy Priest, Prot Paladin, feral DPS, Unholy DK and a Affliction warlock.

So for each “meta” class you receive a punishment on the timer.

@Yinke and Dejarous:

I am not whining about the doing the content I am whining about the fact that M+ content seems to be tailored towards certain classes. I will quite gladly run 15,s.

This is the exact thing that I am trying to do but the question remains why should I as a Unholy DK have to constantly try to grind my own key up and down until I get all in times to increase my IO when Rogues of similar IO can simply get into a 15 just because of their class and nothing to do with their actual IO…

I feel that this is almost a “punishment” because I am not playing FOTM and so therefore I have to suck up bad group after bad group in the hope of + my own key just because I play an undesirable DPS class.

“And the playerbase doesn’t have to “remember” anything. It seems peoples groups fill up well and good without you, make yourself memorable because at the moment you clearly aren’t.”

So another question what makes a player “memorable” these days ?? and to your 1st point the reason that so many groups fill up is because there is so many sheep in WoW who will re-roll to MDI classes all the time just to try and give themselves a better chance at the content not to actually try and do it with less desirable classes.

their group their rules.

Form your own group with your own key and take whoever you want.

But you do not get to decide what other players choose to do.

How very constructive I am not trying to tell people how to form their groups I am just asking questions as to why Blizzard seem to condone this MDI Mentality from the Community which ends up alienating other classes.

That’s not what blizzard are doing…

They are incredibly lazy at resolving issues around classes and class mechanics though, 6 months to 1 year for a fix on this kind of issue isn’t beyond normal for Blizzard.