M+ Requirements

You have to realize that since vanilla priest was,is and will always be the top healing choise. Now if your cookie was stolen and ure not the best but viable there is no reason for you to cry like a special snowflake.

Parses?
Just get to top world healing for CoS its all discs and Hpalas.
In BoD the lowest represented class in world top output is monks, yet i dont cry about because i dont care. Unlike you.

You priests are the rogues of healing, in other words AKA healing kings since vanilla, now you whine because youre not the best in M+ as special snowflake logic you should be, please give me a break. You are already topping raiding content and you actually laugh at druuds output, i find it pretty fair that a druud can laugh at you in dungs. LIVE WITH IT.

And i main monk.

Mean while arms warriors got warriors got 1% representation in +15, 0% in +20 and useless in raids :smiley: and mediocre in pvp and can’t stand on their own without healers.

But oh well so does frost dks and feral druids.

#Trash classes club.

Disc and Mistweavers are tied in 2nd place for CoS and both beat by paladins. So I don’t know where you get your stats from, but it’s clearly not warcraftlogs.

Also wrong, it’s shamans. You are somewhat tied in 3d place with resto druid with a very minor difference from holy and disc priests. Holy paladins are 1st there now too.

You priests are the rogues of healing, in other words AKA healing kings since vanilla,

Weird. I think the comparison couldn’t be anything else but the most inaccurate one when I have the least utility of all healing classes across all expansions, whereas rogues always had the most.

Sometimes we have been the warlocks of the healers, high output and all, but rogues? I wish.

Don’t pretend you are a victim when the stats show that you aren’t. You have been in the meta for M+, PvP and raids since the start of the expansion. If you were a shaman, you might have had a pedestal of victimhood to stand upon.

/zone/rankings/22#metric=hps&class=Healers

Clearly on wacraft logs.

Nop, its all healers besides MW, check BoD all stars healers. There is the highest output healing classes. Again wrong as since the begiining.

You pretend to be the victim and crying for your class, im cool with my class in all aspects while its performing worst from yours in raiding nad better in m+ and that is called TRADE OFF.

/zone/statistics/22#metric=hps&dataset=80&class=Healers

Imagine using the Top 10 as an indicator of a class. Why do I even bother…

im cool with my class in all aspects while its performing worst from yours in raiding nad better in m+ and that is called TRADE OFF.

You are cool with your class because it performs on the top level across any kind of content.

If you get dumpstered in one of them you won’t like it. I’m dumpstered in 2 out of 3. And here you are being a bitter moron saying is ok because some disc priest did 1.5K more HPS than you in a raid.

I really hope you don’t get to know how it feels though, I’m not that petty.

If anything else though, at least try looking a bit deeper into stats.

I heavily dislike forming groups or any other organizing in wow, i prefer to hop into ready groups/raids eventhough i am perfectly aware i could have made stronker groups. Yet as brewmonk who nobody wants i had to grind my keystone untill i had 5 dungeons at +15 or +16, then my chance to get accepted into 15+ group increased from about 0% to 10-15%.
If you cba to grind your own key then you either do not deserve stepping into 15+ or not good enough to push key to +15 and finish it in time or both. Your petty excuses will change nothing. Nobody can’t deny you invite into your own group.

Unless you keep getting KR for 3 times in a row :wink: then you own key will do the denying.

This is siming and stats, while what i gave you is clearly the highest output classes.
Yet you refuse to see/accept the truth and have to whine about your class superiority in the forums.

My class is not top performing,but when you personally parse with your class 87 on BoD hc and cos you cant know how strong your class is, so i gave you top performing priests to look. You choose to whine, cool.

I was main monk in legion too, you rememeber? When you with your 3 keys could out heal every class? Oh yeah you remember WoD disc too? 1 key healing kings? Oh yeah sorry, priest is been like that since vanilla, but for only those who can actually play it correctly.

Not really, you just don’t understand the 1 thing that all healing guides will tell you.

Parses for healers have more factors in account and are not absolute. :slight_smile:

Your chinese Top 10 that you are obsessed about are always people who are explicitly going for it, some of them even pay people to funnel them stuff like innervates for that to happen.

You seem really obsessed with trying to flex an e-peen that you are severely lacking.

If your goal out of this is to prove yourself you are better than me, by all means, keep going at it. I’m glad to showcase your false perceptions of statistics in order to showcase others my points while you are stroking your ego.

i have no problems with kr, it is not my most disliked dungeon

What i understand is you need to whine, i guess you miss the era of 1-2-3 key healing kings.

If you think that someone who outperform each an everyone is just chinese besides racist that is omegalul.

I dont care if you are or if iam, the problem is you think that your class is not good because you aint good at it. No offence taken there. Just pointing out facts and even gave you top healers parsing and those are priests, yet you come up with an answer “but but statistics” i gave you logs…You see statistics.

Those same statistics brought up mistweaver the first healer on ToS legion, yet was the weakest of all with me parsing 99 at maiden and a shammy parsing 99 at maiding having 20% more healing output.

Statistics is trash.
all that matters is OUTPUT in logs, and priest are rocking it.

No, it’s just a common thing amongst their top guilds to want to cheese the Top 10. I don’t know why, but every 2nd week someone does it. Couple weeks ago it was that Holy Paladin you see in almost every fight and it includes a looot of buffs fed unto him.

Also, there’s nothing racist about it since it doesn’t include any negative dispositions.

In raider io I’m in the Top 100 of priests in Europe. And I’m healing a demon hunter, not a warrior.

And want to know why my raid parses are bad?

Because I’m the god damn person responsible for the healing cooldown rotations which are supposed to both minimize damage when possible and also spread output efficiently, since we don’t have 2 paladins like you do and thus can’t rotate as many Aura Masterys while you press your Essence Font and think you are hot stuff.

I’m also the one who gets trusted with all the responsibilities like solo healing the Death Realm instead of staying up and parsing from the AoE damages of Rastakhan.

What you have failed to notice is that I’m a discipline priest and thus it can be observed whether my activity is good based on damage output. Since that’s always in the 95s, I think I’ll be fine. If anything, I’m actually glad that I play with other healers who can put out good enough numbers that result in no one parsing in the end of the night. I’m also glad that none of them actually care enough about it to go out of their way to try and cheese their cooldowns for parsing instead of ensuring survival.

I’m trying to avoid getting too much into the e-peen thing but you have been pushing it continuously, so spare me the flexing.

So why didnt they cheesed it with monk that is parsing better according ur stats? Do you even real bro?

Well the thing is, you seem to not trying to avoid constant whining. Your class is a beast, not the best in M+ as there druid is the best that its not even close to you inside raiding. Simple man, simple stuff.

Either because:
a) No monk player from those guilds has been egotistical enough to actually go as far as organising something so meaningless.
b) Monk doesn’t scale that well with buff funneling.

Either case is irrelevant to class performance, because those outputs are not realistic and it’s not how effective they would be during progression.

A class that is the worst in 2 out of 3 end game activities can’t be called “a beast”.

Now i know that with my rio and stuff i dont really have a place in this discussion, but why not join a m+ community and from there try te meey people and ultimately get a group together you can run and push keys with. That way you’d all have your own key so thats 5 keys to choose from at any moment

Ultimately you eventually reach a point where you practically need to.

Aside from class strengths, team cohesion makes a huge difference in many dungeons, especially when it comes to interrupts.

We conveniently dont even talk about those, makes it easier to hold back the tears

1 Like

yeah yeah yeah, in the perfect unicorn world surrounded with pink painted excuses.

As far as blizzard goes: never balances all classes exactly the same because in reality classes are so many that this cant happen. Still, priest/pala are the healing kings always in a subject of the game. I know you wanna be top tier pvp/raid/M+ healer but still others deserve a chance too in all these aspects. Dont complain, your time will come soon again. Thats it.

The thing is, priests being able to do the same level of M+ as other does not detract from how far others can reach in M+, because it’s not a competitive environment of synergising and at the same time conficting with each other for output healing mechanics.

Bring a couple druids in a raid and the hots will severely cripple the final parse outcome of any healer, even if they end up doing more healing than the druids.

A priest or a monk doing good in an M+ doesn’t detract from any druid doing good in M+. Priests being bad in M+ is just that in a vacuum.

1 Like

No not really, monks with the a whirlwind jade build + upwelling kinda rekt out druids HoTs. Same thing does holy to monk somehow, and disc to every healer.

Times change, as disc was nerfed then soon your public enemy n1 druud will and so as your enemy monk n2 will. Just be patient, thats all.