M+ Requirements

…really. Talking with them?
I have done all keys on +70! I am a main Method raider. I am pro! PICK ME!

Or…you want me to hold an 1h interview for a 30 min dungeon run?

i still keep getting reject even with this gear do you have any explain?

Why do you need to put everything like an idiot?
ofc you do not talk long but you can give the person 1min to talk with them or even shorter if you know HOW TO ask and WHAT to ask them something you might learn with experience in the game.

But i guess i am back to that you just simply want to get boosted in the game and that is fine but you will still be a bad player if you do not communicate with your group no matter what you do.
good luck with wow i sure hope i never am in a group with you as if this is how you think about m+ you are prob not worth being in a dungeon with as you will fail it for us.

1st. I have never used any boosts.
2nd communication. Is vital. But people need to have some basic knowledge of the dungeon before hand.
What point there is to discuss something if the person is absolutely clueless. For example the interrupt order for 2nd boss on Shrine. If a dps will ask me: Oooh…There is something to interrupt there?
Are we skipping the bridge? OOoh…there is a bridge there?
Higher m+s are not the place to “learn tactics”.

But if we start filtering out some of the not so good players to people who won’t gasp when I ask where and if we want to shroud something…then we are back to using the big bad wolf - raider io.

Third. Really…using personal insults to prove “your point”. Typical I guess.
“If I can’t win this argument then I will resort to insulting and trolling the other side…”

You keep saying that you silly person and he has told you he has already l2read and stop the ego.

While true it is not a loss as much as you just didn’t get it. It comes back to that there is a chance that a lower RIO player can get the job done, but it is much safer to take a higher. Now when the roles are reversed you are much more inclined to give him a chance, as you really don’t have a loss. Either you do attempt it with the low IO guy and have a chance to get what you want, or you don’t attempt it at all and gain nothing, i hope you see the obvious choice here.

This is such a non-factor for any serious pusher man.

This is true, but again you’re investing time into potentially getting upgrade and with how long it can take to find a group it makes more sense to take the gamble.

Okay dude, i just lost all respect for your opinion on this matter. YOU have to understand how it works.
It’s been a long time since it worked like that, it tracks runs through the armory and ALL runs (except unfinished and maybe untimed) are logged now. There is no minimum requirement of level to get it logged, each and every run is logged in the armory and RIO uses that data.

1 Like

That’s false. It only tracks runs from the leaderboards, and the leaderboard for each realm is limited to 500 positions. So your best bet is to do your runs at reset.

Or to have at least 1 person in the party who is from a low pop realm.
The lower pop realms don’t even have their 500 position leaderboard filled up on tuesday before the reset.

Yes, that helps too.

Sorry if this sounds like ridicule, but i really hope you’re posting from the wrong character. You are 405 ilvl, that is really low. My 5th alt geared than that, and my 6th alt which is not even 2 weeks old is 403 with some serious bad luck.
At least you have some decent experience if you’re queueing for 10s, but your spec is really not in a good state right now in the meta, which is probably the reason behind your declines, and i think that is very unfortunate, as i know what a good warrior can do.
But again, i don’t know what you’re queueing for. If it is for a 10 then it might seem unfair that you get declined, but i can tell you, there are a lot of people with 410+ gear and better score that queue for those. When i actually do 10s on alts i am always able to get full 410+ and 1k+ in the dps slots, so your competition is a bit too fierce my friend.

Do you seriously want to quiz people before deciding to who to take? Even a 1 min convo with everything person is queue can easily take 30 minutes, not to mention sign ups run out after 5 min, so you can interview 5 people before having to decide whether to take any of them.

A nummerical representation of experience is a much better solution for what pugging is.

Your suggestion is something you would do if you were gonna run a lot of keys with the person and form a team you can trust, but not for a random key jesus christ.

Also what is with you and thinking that picking the best player in queue is getting boosted, don’t tell me that you don’t take the best players in queue, because then you will be boosted, and that you instead settle for only people with less score than yourself? I am not gonna buy that.

This is not true, and at this point it is a myth. It was like that in legion, then they announced that for BFA or sometime during early BFA they would make it track through armory and log every run. This did not work initially so people wrote it off, but then blizzard got it working, but it was almost like a stealth fix cause it was not made a big deal out of.

Anyways point is, it does track through armory, but it is not widely known (maybe because the leaderboards still exists) and most people think it still works like legion and early BFA.

Do you have a source?

Yes i do, but i admit it was a bit harder to find, and i found it cause i already kind of knew where it was.

The sources are a bit scattered so i will redirect you to a reddit post which should include all the information and sources you want.

I can’t share links per forum rules, but i split the link, so just put / instead of spaces and it should be what you’re looking for.

reddit com r CompetitiveWoW comments am40f0 raider_io_tracks_runs_outside_of_top_500

I hope this was helpful and cleared things up.

Edit: i am fairly tired, so i probably won’t be responding to you for the next 15 hours or something, but if you do have a question or a reply, make sure to hit the reply on my comment, because if you just quote me i won’t get a notification, and i don’t wanna look through all the threads i have commented on to see if anyone shadow replied to me.

Nice, I wonder how I missed it.Anyway, here’s the official source:

And it all boils down to the inability to gauge people’s skill, identity and being afraid that - that 410 ilvl player is ultra bad and performs worse than a 380 ilvl one. :thinking:

I wonder, just if people didn’t skip content and actually linearly progressed their way to the top what would’ve happened :thinking:

But no let’s blame R.io and that fact that I’m skilled guys trust me when trusting the person has a 9 out of 10 chance to be the wrong choice.

@OP, the problem with the community is no one is willing to trust anyone atm, you could be one of the best players in the game but there is almost no way to show that, Besides achievements now what if you talk about the average players… yep the only thing to show for is cr, fresh logs, curves and rio score.

Raiderio /mythic-plus/realms/eu/current

Tip try to learn the tool you are using.

The current shields are no, not that amazing but when on progression on restless cabal for example i would assume they stack discs to rapture shield ppl who have no HP right before aoe phase to keep them alive, and since stacking discs, atleast one rapture is always up. And if they have ex. 3 discs, their shields also stack up even if not raptured ones. Overall disc and holy pally are the only ones meaningful for a fight like that, since you might aswell say bye bye to your dps without shielding them and the damage increase buff uptime on the raid was very important. You cant heal oneshots, but you can shield them so its not a oneshot. Same reason voidstone was used on that boss(and that trinket is pretty much useless outside that boss encounter in pve anyway)
Back in WoD, it was ofc the biggest utility there was again, same reason. Shields are better than pure healing.
Ofc now that they nerfed cabal its not that big of a deal, you can have less uptime on the dps debuff and still kill the boss.
(I am not raiding mythic ofc, this just what i hear from reliable sources, who actually killed cabal, for example Konahh from method(who had to change to paladin for the boss kill because devo is actually useful there vs tranq))

I know this is a very specific example for healer utility, but overall in a raid environment, druid, holy priest and mw monk always had less to offer vs disc shaman and holy paladin and that is still the case.
First Jaina kills were with multiple discs and multiple shamans, because the most hard parts to heal could be covered by their burst aoe and spirit link.
So yeah, druid has more utility for a dungeon but disc wins by miles in raids.

I still agree that priest could use better defensives, especially poor holy and yeah, they are more designed for a raiding environment.
They would probably need to separate dungeon and raid to balance it though which im not sure will ever happen.

This is case of extreme synergy as well, mind you.

Discipline in itself can’t cover a whole raid. Even if you keep both your PW: Radiances you can only cover 10 people per burst recovery. This recovery window is really strong but under normal circumstances the trade off is that it’s not a raid wide recovery like other healers have to offer.

Add spirit link in the mix and now you are practically healing all 20 effectively. This does not apply to other healers because their cooldown windows are usually raid wide by default.

So by itself discipline wouldn’t be as broken. It’s always interracting with some mechanic someone else has to offer that pushes it over the top.

Give yourself a favour and look for a guild that does m+ dungeons.
I know im probably not the most knowledgable how guilds are these days but my guild does m+ pretty much every night and we get all our new trialists in if they want to for their weekly pretty much right away after joining even if they have absolutely 0 experience.

My only other experience was on alliance side, where i leveled up my second druid on silvermoon for the sake of achievements and i found a guild in like 2 mins that even boosted me through some m0 and +2s while i was around 330 ilvl and they never met me before day 1. Though we pugged 2 ppl i think.
I know if i bothered to gear up more and play they would take me for 10s in no time.

If i can find a place so easy im sure that anyone could find a guild for any purpose they want to play for, especially on a busy server.
(My main is on a dead realm.)
Guild is really the best way to not worry about playing with pugs, or a community i guess, im not part of any.