M+ Requirements

I can relate with you bro. Playing deeps warrior and all. What I’ve done is just simply play my own keys. In no way am I a high end player as all can see. But at least I can play the game that way!

Thats just not true. There is no more synergy between disc and shaman or resto and shaman, their 3 min cooldown wont make another class broken vs another. If that was the case, druid could also be “broken” because they could also line up their healing cooldowns with slt.

I watched Josh playing his priest on progression and he had around 15 atonements up for evangelism windows, and thats a 1.5 min cooldown. Sometimes he almost covered the whole group. There was not really a moment where his atonements were wasted because the raid actually took damage pretty much constantly and disc is really good at covering important parts of the fight.

Disc strength comes from the added dps next to doing just as much healing as any other healing spec does if not more. With the bosses having tight enrage timers, disc seems to be a very very popular progression healer, and its for a reason.

I think we are way out of the m+ category ppl were on about in this thread though so im out.

especially not when they even say they’ll push after this key, so +16-18 xp would prob be preferred.

Pick…your…battles…topic starter

Everyone says they are gonna push their key afterwards. But in their minds they only want to complete it on time and will be thankful if they do.

Some 1.5k player saying WM 15, going 17 afterwards! Suuuuuure…

1 Like

You forgot the bring brain part.

+5 CHACKING RIO BRING BIG DONG DPS NEED ROUGE BRING BRIAN!

:laughing:

1 Like

Every time I pm them askig why reject? Cos 90% of the time im higher io, even on my alt. “We want a warrior tank for insane dps”. Pallys are only slightly behind wars for keys. 4th best key in the worlds pally tank lol.

Sorry but I don’t believe you. I have a Prot Paladin alt (1050 io ish, my main is 2250), and have never been rejected because people want a warrior.

I know those people exist but I find it very hard to believe it’s anywhere near remotely as common as the forum seems to think it is.

It’s extremely common, I’m not sure we inhabit the same reality here. People pick the meta comp. If its not a warrior, druid or rogue you will be rejected out of hand.

I’m not making it up lol. I’m genuineky struggling like hell to get in a 10 key. I’m more then geared, and linked to my high score main. Hand on heart, telking the truth.

That’s why im pming them to see why. Incase my io isn’t showing. Every pm back, has said they want a war tank.

I’ve been playing my 400 outlaw rogue today, it’s wayyyyy easier getting in a group. That’s with a huge tank shortage at the mo.

Well i don’t blame you, it was kind of a stealth fix that was not made a huge deal about, and i just happened to see it on reddit.

Thanks for the official source, but my reason for not linking that is because it says “in development” meaning that it does not easily confirm that it is indeed implemented.

There was a follow up at the end of this thread in December, stating that it was implemented. Still, it would have been nice if some blue posted it on GD.

I did not deny the existence of leaderboards, as yes they still exist, however they are not a requirement for your run to get logged.

I can’t believe that you actually ignored multiple comments on this thread linking sources on this, so i guess my tip for you is learn to read?

REE people do not want to play with me REEE I pay sub ree you pay to access wow beyond that you do what you do REE no one have to play with you at all REE get good.

Have you thought for once just for once making your own group?

ye that is why i did kings rest 11 this week on my 400 i lvl brewmaster since i am getting constantly rejected get good simple as that.

Depends on the keystone level and your main score. I am 2k main and if i am doing +10 on an alt, even if it is not a meta class i get into a group in less than 5 min, even queueing for those that only need 1 dps.

I see, i didn’t read it thoroughly, so i didn’t see and explicit statement that it was implemented, even in the start of the december thread, but i might have missed it since i was in a hurry get to bed at 4AM.

Oh wow, you did a single dungeon at the appropriate ilevel. What a dude.

Also, “get good”? My score is leagues above yours.

Yet you crybaby on forums for not getting invited you are what is your guild name.

Where have I ever cried about not being invited? Take your stupidity elsewhere. I’ve said that its true that some people only invite the meta comps. That isn’t the same as me complaining I don’t get invited. Maybe you should learn to read.