M+ Requirements

In 2019? Ye, sure, good luck with that. Over the course of a decade now the game has evolved to a point where the community means nothing, even guildies will just look at you and think naah, or just flat out ignore you.
Friends? You can have a 100 and they will all just ignore you and do their own things, on top of declining whenever asked of something,…can’t bother to help.

In this time and age of the game, people don’t give a crap each other, about community, they care only about numbers and themselves. Which is why times like vanilla, TBC and Wrath where golden for WoW, a time before all this bullcrap.

You know, ‘‘push your own key’’ sounds good on paper, but doesn’t work in practice. You try to get people, but it always fails, mostly they either shrug you off because you’re not ‘‘good’’ enough for em, or just leave because it’s going nowhere. Trying to do keys, regardless if youre a tank, healer or dps is dreadful. Being a dps is as bad as a tank, difference is, that as dps you are disposable, a fodder, make mistakes and you’re out of there before you flinch, or others leave easily.
I’ve tried all 3 roles, on each, i dread doing any mythic+ equally, all thanks to this screwed up gaming community(obviously with certain exceptions, such as playing FOTM classes on high core)

i do with heal dps meele and ranged, tank and i never had issue like you are saying.

I do get your point, but what about rest of the game?
The game doesn’t only revolve around M+ content.

There has to be some class fantasy and uniqueness to each class, don’t you think?

I kept sayin this you silly person because he keeps whining about priests not being good in m+ and explained him how good they are in raiding. They will get fixed again.

Dont be silly and read :slight_smile:

Like he knows as he rerolled to rdruid making you saying reroll blabla rather moot do you not think.
Just you used to be a ok poster but your ego recently has got way out of hand how you speak to people.

You come out of nowhere like a true social justice warrior calling others silly and have a problem with my “ego”.

I think you better take a look at your ego first

The old sjw insult . No point even speaking to you .
Sjw is so 2017 maybe learn to converse better and i have no ego its you telling others they are basically scrubs in your tone of posts.
Keep believing your something .

Not insult actually, its what you personally make yourself appear as.

Sure

Hes by far a scrub, hes rated very good and has a progress in the game nowhere i said something or implied like this. Hes just a priest zealot and wants it to be overbuffed obviously.

Yep, my ego.

In Cataclysm Firelands Tier, druids were the penultimate healers.

Going forward to Dragon Soul Blizzard decided to nerf wild growth in such a way that it would ultimately result in them losing 24% of their output within a single tier.

Understanding what a niche is, I advocated in their favour because I knew they would be benched the next tier if it wasn’t as movement heavy as Firelands. Everyone said it would be ok and that I was crying because I was a druid fanboy.

It was not ok.

Druids got benched, druids rerolled. Even had conversations with the healing officers of top guilds at the time confirming me that they see no saving grace for the specc unless a mid-patch buff happened. (it never did)

I understand that not everyone can be equal, but the difference we’re talking about here is whole 4-5 M+ levels before a class starts being strained as another. If it was 1-2 levels, I’d be fine.

So, I’m not a priest zealot. I’m an equal opportunist zealot.

My druids heals +18 fortified/necrotic trash like my priest heals +18 tyranical/skittish trash. There’s something very wrong there. And that’s with me being much more experienced as a priest at this point in the expansion.

If I didn’t actually enjoy playing the druid, I’d start getting burned out real hard already. And that’s not a good place to push any player into due to bad design.

Bro, thats what im telling you all along.
You rock at raids, druud doesnt.
Druud rock at m+, you dont.

Monks are in between, dont start logs vs statistics in output…

Also zealot was not ment as an insult.

I never played wow before WoD, but i recall in WoD druuds being not good pve healers while discs where 1 key champions… Its kinda equal, you cant balance so many classes i think thats what they go for like: Now youre good for a patch you wont be good and so and so.
As you said yourself monk was S1 king… Kings get dethroned so druud will be :stuck_out_tongue:

In all fairness, priests are in a garbage place for keys. I’m near the stage of not accepting any. Failed 3x 10-14 keys over the weekend. All with priests thats just can’t physically keep up on heals. That’s not even high keys, and all 410+ with high raider io.

When ever you get a dru it’s a breeze, way more dps (even if they don’t go cat, and just dot mobs). Typhoon is a beast this week, and combat rez obviously. They can stealth for death runs. And heal for more, and easier.

I honestly can’t remember a nice smooth run, with a priest healer? And don’t get me started om disc lol.

This guy above is 2k rated priest healer, not dps. He does 20’s therefore the priests you invited had a L2P issue.

All healing+dps classes can reach 15+ or a bit more, if they cant is a L2P issue honestly without without wanting to insult anyone. Just check him or armory/rio and you will see.

Yeah amazing players can, most likely with the perfect squad on discord.

Every class in the games done 20 keys. How much more of a strain, is your average priest on the rest of the group though? Compared to your average druid? I doubt many tanks would feel safer/as safe woth a priest.

I’m not insulting the class, but they need a buff in my opinion.

Yep, thats how its done. By all classes.

What makes you think that druid healing is easy and priest hard?
Monk/Priest/pala are actually alot stronger healers than druid is, the reason druud is the pick is: Their utility + Cr. Not their output.

Sure they do, nobody argues with this but hey just go in the arena forums and mention that please :slight_smile: Somone is whining when a class gets nerfed, i dont think that blizzard cares if XXXX class outperforms VVVV class, they just wanna please the complaining people. Thats all.

Not once did I claim that it would easy.
I also went trough that. Especially on my mage earlier at the start of the seasons(both 2 and 1). I used all my friends and some ex-guildies which I still had contacts with. And hey…they weren’t free 24/7 either. Had to even wait till Saturday (from Wednesday) for an old tankifriend which promised me to help time some keys for score haha.
With guilds as well. I had to change several guilds due to my old guild stooping raiding and I couldn’t fit in into a new raiding guild. And every time I joined a guild. I started from the beginning…establishing myself and making some contacts.
Of course if you join a new guild or even a new community. People wont “flock in masses” to help you with m+ the moment they see the “Lynlia has joined the guild”. But once you get to know people, they will gladly help you.

A TL:DR version
IF you have a wall in front of you.
There are 2 options:

Either you start climbing it over. Brick by brick. Sometimes falling back and starting over but still climbing again untill you are over it.

OR

Just sit on your hands. And blame Blizzard, Raider io, Evil pugs, Lynlia, Timmy next door that they are to blame for everything that I cant get over this wall.

Like I said:

People are very creative in finding reasons why they cant do or overcome problem A.
But solving problem …why? Its easier to complain about it?

You tell me whats easier then. Having a big arsenal of instant cast spells, and damage reductions. A big AoE heal you place on the floor. High manouvability, typhoon to push mobs. Combat rez if the tank goes down. Bear form to take unavoidable damage/soak. Stealth to bypass packs. Instant cast damage skills.

Or priest which you spam cast time skills, to eventually get an instant cast. No manouvability really, except feather. No real deffensive, no combat rez. No form of pushing mobs away. No combat rez, tank goes down. Pretty much GG.

Which sounds easier to play, and easier for the tank, and the group.

I’m talking purely in keys obviously. As i said in my OP. Priests are brill in raids, and disc is a beast in PvP from what i see. Can’t really comment on PvP, not bothered for months.

There is no hard healer, but definitely not an easy one at this type of content you are talking about.
The most brainDead yolo LFR healer you can find is defiantly monk. But pushing such content with any class is not easy. Now if you think that druids do it easy youre absolutely wrong.

Because of the transition from Legion to BFA unholy dks were amongst the specs that were gutted to the max. we have barely any utility that cannot be filled by other classes.

Our single target dps is reliant solely on Army being up, outside of that the dps is very weak. Our AOE relies on the tank not moving the mobs which rarely if ever happens in m+ these days. We have 0 burst AOE since setting it up takes time and by the time it’s ready, most is either dead or tank might move the mobs wasting our D&D.

Unholy right now is ****ing pathetic and blizzard refuses to give us some form of band aid fix to make us last the expansion, either through pure numbers or the essence system.

Wasnt like UH one of the best melee last season?
Man what are you talking about?
UH is still VERY strong, definitely not the abc king DH or the alltime favorite melee king rog but still…Very strong…

I don’t think any healers easy personally. Just some are easier to play, and perform a lot better. I mean easier, not easy. It’s the most stressful job in the game by a mile. I’d 100% say tanking and dps is worlds apart, from healers. It’s a tough job for sure.

Always had nothing but mad respect for all healers :heart_eyes: