[Mage-RP] The Mage Quarter - The AD Mage RP Discord 🧙

Gathering of Magic: Rise of an Old God starting right about now!

1 Like

Hey guys, I’m back with an update on all things magical!

First and foremost, thank you Cae for planning and hosting yesterday’s festivities: [N-RP] The Violet Populum - Party and Market.

Upcoming:
I will be starting a new series of events called Portrait of a Magus, which is basically a loosely structured book-club-esque-styled social event where one or two of Azeroth’s greatest magi are the topic of discussion. The first gathering is scheduled for the 28th of Jan in Aegwynn’s Gallery at 8 ST and will touch on Archmage Vargoth and Meryl Felstorm. More information can be found in the discord server linked above.

The Horde are back with another Conclave meeting, and more information can be found here: (H-RP) Horde Mages Conclave

The next Dalaran Magic Faire is currently scheduled to happen by the end of March, this time in a new format! More information to come.

6 Likes

2 Likes

:blue_book:

1 Like

Let me stop you right there. You posted hom*phobic comments directed at Kelly in another guild’s discord and then got kicked from it because of that. Don’t try to just brush that under the carpet.

3 Likes

I mean, I saw what the person in question posted in Eastvale’s Discord. It was the reason I kicked him from that one.

dont care didnt ask plus ur bald

3 Likes

If you say so. Either way, Firearm, don’t come crying to the forums because you were rightfully kicked.

Look, I don’t know who is right or who is wrong, but when you kick somebody, maybe don’t call them a bad word because that doesn’t make you look good, at all.

3 Likes

I bet you’re real fun at parties. I also bet when someone says ‘well slap me sideways’ you try to figure out logistics. :eyes:

“no eww” is the understatement of the year. Firearm was talking about how he’d turn Kelly’s home into the Pulse Nightclub, don’t try to just brush it off.

I know, that’s why I said either way.

If this is true, that is really messed up and sick.

6 Likes

Slander, mister Broadblade. Unless I can see direct proof of such, I wouldn’t rely on such commentary from your side.

2 Likes

I would never.

1 Like

:yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum: :yum:

8 Likes

Have you got a screen shot?

I’m glad you asked.

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/ec6e53b09074ceb8bb0f4d6a7fa6d8f5-png.jpg

https://i.gyazo.com/thumb/1200/780a8c5fd728e8bd1a0a7033eddc5567-png.jpg

8 Likes

Is that from the Eastvale discord? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (Judging from the previous posters being of the Eastvale Community).

1 Like

^This in ten letters.

yes, okay, that is messed up.

I’m sorry.

4 Likes