[Mage-RP] The Mage Quarter - The AD Mage RP Discord 🧙

The Lullaby are hosting another public lecture in Ironforge tonight at 7 PM ST! Spooky ooky kooky :ghost:

2 Likes

Such a good community! love this!

1 Like

A whole bunch of events are being advertised right now in the server!

Tomorrow, on the 16th, the Astral Order are hosting yet another Wisdom Weaving in Aegwynn’s Gallery at 8 ST. The topic is magically inclined creatures!

The 19th sees the opening of the anticipated project Miss Morrowburn has been working on! [RP] Unusual Books & Harmless Relics - OPENING!

The day after that, the 20th, I will personally be hosting a public lecture in the Mage Quarter of Stormwind at 8 ST - concerning “Extreme Conditions Spellcasting” and how one can prepare for taxing circumstances that push your magical boundaries.

We’ve also been informed that the Reliquary hold public education and history lectures [redacted]. Check their post below!

5 Likes

Hey I see a me! In all seriousness it was a good lecture.

1 Like

There has been a slight change concerning the public lectures in magic and history.

The location, which I assume was a misunderstanding, is the Reliquary building at the Royal Exchange in Silvermoon.

The time is set at 8:30pm every saturday, not tuesday. This is only a recent change.

Everyone with interest in learning magic. History, lore or just wants to have a social interaction with likewise-minded people are welcomed on these weekly events.

Yours sincerely
Ariena Dawnharvest, Headmistress of the Reliquary Institute.

2 Likes

Woohoo everyone. A couple members of the Mage Quarter collaborated to put together our own issue of the Kirin Tor Monthly! Without further ado, here is the August Issue of Year 16!
https://www.argentarchives.org/node/229136

1 Like

https://www.argentarchives.org/node/229136

1 Like

Bumping this sassy server

2 Likes

The Wisdom weaving right now, in the heart of Dalaran

2 Likes

Hi all, 2 events upcoming for the Horde mages:

Elven engagement:

Tuesday 27th August, 8pm realm time – Approx one hour, social rp after.

A lecture / gathering of Sin’dorei and Shal’dorei regarding the art of divination.

Magister Silverspell is to give a short talk on the school of magic, followed by a discussion with his fellow elves regarding the topic (favourite herbs to use in castings as a simple example). The aim of the gathering is to cement the positive relations between the Nightborne and Blood Elves.

Event is to be held in Fairbreeze village, in the inn at the top of the building, where all elves will be able to indulge and relax while in one another’s company.

Message me if you’d like a calendar invite and if you’d like to attend (to know numbers, but there is no reason to, this is a meeting for Nightborne and Blood Elves, feel free to turn up without notice).

The Horde Mage Conclave:
When: 28th August 2019
Info: The Horde mage meeting is to be held in Suramar on the concourse of destiny 20:00 realm time. Coordinates are 47:61 and picture is on the discord post in case you’re not sure of the exact location.

2 Likes

Thank you all those who could make it this eve. Appreciate it’s classic launch which means an extra big thank you from me!

Hopefully see even more mages tomorrow in Suramar :grinning:

1 Like

Bumping this absolute banger!

1 Like

Wisdom-weaving tomorrow at 8 PM :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

2 Likes

The Astral Order will be doing a Mage Quarter Wisdom Weaving for the public on the 22nd, the subject will be Magical Cleansing!

2 Likes

The second Dalaran Magic Faire coming up! Made to promote the Mage Quarter Discord Server!

3 Likes

Bumping for the mages :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hi All. A small meet up detailed below.

The idea is to give a small talk about each role an arcanist can end up doing during / after their studies. It is not necessarily about the schools of study but what the different roles can entail, for example, and inscriber (what they can actually do), or conjurer (what they can actually do, not necessarily how they do it).

Elven engagement:
When: 24th November 21:00 Realm Time
Where: Falconwing Square
Info: ​For those aspiring apprentices of the Horde interested in mastering the arcane arts, an introductory talk for those about to begin their studies.

If you’d be interested in joining and giving a 5 minute talk about your (arcane) role, please feel free to contact me IC or OOC.

So far we have Chronomancy and Ley Walking, conjuration and abjuration covered.

1 Like

Hi All, for the elven engagement, I’ve had to push it back by an hour (IRL stuff). Updated all announcements. Thanks!

1 Like

I love this concept! I’ve made sure to join the discord server. I just created my mage guild, the Custodia Arcana hopefully we can RP at some point.

1 Like

Merry xmas my lovely mages :mage:
As for upcoming magical themed events after some lovely Winter’s Veil time off we have Zyretha’s Gathering of Magic event, more info on AA: https://www.argentarchives.org/node/234295

1 Like