Maintenance Schedule Changed -- 15 January

Hello.

In order to address an unexpected issue with the Visions of N’Zoth content update, we’ve moved the window for this week’s maintenance. It will now begin in this region at 6:00 a.m. CET tomorrow, 15 January.

As usual, this should not affect WoW Classic, which will see realm restarts at 3:00 a.m. CET.

Thank you for your understanding!

Awh, and I had hoped to get the cloak and stuff before work. sigh

6 Likes

7 Likes

Guess the corruption has already begun, lol.

Anywho, +2 hrs to get some stuff finished on some alts, because as usual I AM NOT PREPARED for the patch…

6 Likes

Until 14??? Oh god whyyy it’s my day off

10 Likes

11 Likes

I had intended to get up earlier than usual to attack all the new content but it seems it’s not going to be how I spend my day :smile:

2 Likes

I bet they did this to prevent EU to get invasions done before weekly reset.

I see what ya did here!

1 Like

Does this mean I shouldn’t feel bad for being offline pretty much all of Wednesday?

2 Likes

It was clearly done just to make you feel better hon :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Yes. I am special!

3 Likes

Nightowlers unite, waste all of the morning and afternoon and come back during Peak hours then a quiet rest of the night. :laughing:

Aw, was hoping to get some time to play before uni and the weekly MC raid later on.

Haha. No, I’m actually working during daytime(until 17.00 gametime), but my afternoon and evening schedule is quite tight too, so if I am lucky I might get an hour or two before I have to sleep again! (in some cases I crash and fall alseep in my chair while playing on days like this Wednesday).

This is N’zoth’s fault. For the Black Empire!

2 Likes

You guys realise I uninstalled classic … what am I going to do now ? Work ? NOOOooooooooooooooo I do not want to work !

Meanies.

Nzoth is a bully.

3 Likes

I feel like we are missing a key bit of information here:

What happened? :astonished:

they forgot to create the content :stuck_out_tongue:

22 Likes

Ouch, that’s harsh!