Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) šŸ˜±

I see your high five and raise you a fist bump

You mean to say those videos you sent me that involved gnomes and Tauren are fake??? Iā€™m disappointed nowā€¦

I love killing low levels! I just find it fun and satisfying, I am sorry.

Why yes, taurens punting gnomes is absolutely acceptable and normal!

So long a soft pillow protects the back of the little ones :smirk:

i link the 2.4 achievement whithout have it To Get invited to rated battlegrounds asking for 2.4 / hota and get party 90% of time.

I actually meant the ā€˜Goldshireā€™ episode, but yeah gnome punting is acceptable whatever the occasion

Iā€™ve never been to Goldshireā€¦

ā€¦but I have!

1 Like

You dirty elf.

So, it was you that stole my gold after that ā€˜specialā€™ dance on the mailbox. hope you took precautions for your own ā€˜elfā€™ and safetyā€¦ iā€™ll get me coat after that poor joke

Noā€¦ If you did that you wouldnā€™t be able to put them onto the golf teeā€¦

Forrrrrrrrrre!!!

whack

To be fair she scrubs up well.

Or was it the belf Dunkieeā€¦

I dunno all I know is I got a soapy and bubbly dance and I gladly spent 50 gold.

2 Likes

Now according to Tolkien, didnā€™t the goblin king Golfimbul have his head cleaved off and sent straight into a rabbit hole - therefore inventing Golf??

Yup.

Bullroarer Took.

Thats the guy - couldnt remember his name - Bilboā€™s great great great grandfather or summat like that

Another dark confessionā€¦ Or perhaps a moronic oneā€¦

was told today my insulin is going up to 50 units a dayā€¦

And right now Iā€™m eating a fried rice and curry sauce.

Feel free to yell at the halfwit typing this.

2 Likes

Just drink a diet coke to counter balance it.

Ive been told tostop drinking that tooā€¦ ā€œyou should just drink waterā€

ā€œYeah ok, so I have to drink only water and anything I eat is to be a tasteless mushā€¦ Howsabout you just shoot me now and save me the effort of coming down hereā€¦ā€

Edit. the fried rice and curry sauce was magnificent btwā€¦ I only ate half of it, rest tomorrowā€¦

Eurgh if only I could go back and slap myself to stop me doing all the daft things I did as a youngline, getting diabetes is the tip of the iceberg. Its amazing Iā€™m alive.

Donā€™t have diabetes then!

1 Like

I swap blasted a mage off the side of a room; he died and could not find his way back to the boss and got kicked from the raid

1 Like