Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) šŸ˜±

Iā€™ve been playing this game for 12 years and I still donā€™t have a clue whatā€™s happening

6 Likes

I thought ftw meant for the wind, itā€™s a connection I made since I was new to acronyms and since I heard it from a shaman first, I stayed this way from vanilla for years, I think I learned the truth in MoP or wotlk.

3 Likes

Ya, i do this sometimes too, although I donā€™t need anything specific in the dungeons nowadays.
I removed my autoloot and then vendor it or bank it for idk if it becomes bis someday :laughing::upside_down_face:šŸ„²

1 Like

Same here
I put my whole energy last spring to unlock them and then leveled a hunter ofc someday, got the herri and all, got her a plastic surgery when it was available, but, manā€¦she even dinged 60th level, but i just cantā€¦ I want to delete her, but sheā€™s another chance for invincible and cosmetic pieces in korthia, so Iā€™m debating

Also, did a nb mage to see the animations and I deleted her

1 Like

I thought people misspelled another acronymā€¦for years :innocent::innocent::innocent:

yeah, i used to have a nightborne priest way back when in legion, got her to max level for heritageā€¦ then binned her in favor of another character. i really want to like them butā€¦i dont know. i just cant. i think its the only race i dont click with at all and its sad. :sob:

the way females jump is just soā€¦weird imo. their animations in general arent nice at all. :frowning:

1 Like

Yes, the jump! This put me off the most
The animations for the casters are like the nelfs ones, I expected more from a race that uses magic so much, but, nope :upside_down_face:šŸ„²

1 Like

I click all my spells :flushed: !

7 Likes

So are many of their emotes, but if you think about it, Nightbornes used to be nelves so makes sense.
They could use an updateā€¦ apart from the /dance as thatā€™s gentle and elegant. If thereā€™s one thing I like about the kaldorei, itā€™s their moves. :dancer:

Until I tried raiding for the very first time, I too used to click everything. That was in WotLK, mind you, so my class had 6 dozens of spells of which half were any use so had to sort out a lot to keep the actually useful ones.

I think playing Monk as any race other than Pandaren is wrong. And Blood Elf Monks are especially wrong.

1 Like

/whisper I do too. Thatā€™s how I started in Vanilla as I didnā€™t know there was another way. I have tried to change but my memoryā€™s not good enough and gets worse daily.
I recognise the icons much more easily.

2 Likes

Same here - I would forget all the keybinds in 10 seconds

1 Like

How are the keys 1-9(0) and F1-F12 hard to remember? :thinking:

I onceā€¦ thought of unlocking Vulperas.

3 Likes

I once dropped of a new player on top of blackrock mountain and told them they automatically get allot of gold if they destroy their heartstone. then i left.

3 Likes

Because thereā€™s more than 20 of them. Some people are older and have reduced memory capacity.
Itā€™s taken me many years to cope with wasd using muscle memory and not having to look

2 Likes

Most of my wardrobe is black and Iā€™m not in fact a 18 year-old goth girl.

3 Likes

I used to leap of faith our raids rogue to the edges of steep drops as he hated heights and always panic-fell trying to move away.

My raid leader did not like this but I nailed the rogue at least 30 times.

2 Likes

4 Likes

I have to admit that the blue Dunkieeā€™s looks are superior to mine. Sheā€™ll always be more charming than Iā€™ll ever be! :cry:

1 Like