Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) đŸ˜±

This is my favourite toy in WoW

Tried it out on myself first of course (oh wow) and then started leaving these around Azeroth for other players to find
 Human curiosity is a terrible, terrible thing

3 Likes

I once made a blood elf mage called “Phallus” happy with this name I thought up, I became a proud mage who battled the undead in ghostlands and brought glory to the sindorei!

That was until my older brother told me what phallus meant, so I deleted that abomination and rerolled to alliance.

Feels so good to confess.

4 Likes

I like the attention that Sisoki is giving me.

And also, I miss mr Twiggz :sunglasses:

1 Like

First time from the 25th of May 2005 when I started playing WoW I didn’t bought/pre-ordered game/expansion box/license key-code for entirety of actual expansion and I am going to get Shadowlands for free when Dragon flight comes out. BfA was the last time I preordered anything from Blizzard. This principle saved me from thrustration with Warcraft 3 reforged and with Shadowlands.

2 Likes

Many times I press like on posts/posters I don’t even like/agree with

Send help

2 Likes

I was once asked if I would like a bacon sandwich
 And I said NO. Why oh why did I say NO bacon fixes everything it’s the one true certainty in life. I’ve never got over it and I have never NEVER understood why I declined it. I wake up at night in cold sweats fearing that refused sandwich is looking for me. Nightmares where sandwiches actually refuse me.

I’ll never live it down and I’ll never forgive myself for refusing the king of sandwiches
 His eyes are always upon me.

4 Likes

Well - you could feel better about it, if you imagine the bacon was covered in orange marmelade.

But that would just make the marmalade taste better. Nothings bad with bacon.

1 Like

You’re a sick man!

1 Like

Marmalade on toast. Feed me

1 Like

Absolute heresy!!! Bacon is one of (if not the most) important major food sources :yum:

3 Likes

i use to kill the friendly players that gets hostile from the zereth mortis rare triplets, iska, marzan and the other one if they dont remove the “insanity” bar in time

:smirk_cat:

1 Like
1 Like

Whenever I see a Gnome, I /lick

1 Like

I like to take 1 hour naps almost daily.

Even if I’m at work. Try and stop me

1 Like

I was using slow immunity totem on Mannoroth LFR back in WoD so boss’ pushback pushed players out of platform.

2 Likes

Do you lick the gnome or the oversized (to a gnome it will look that way) pen knife you will use to “drss him up”

1 Like

Tasty pens are nice too

1 Like

how do you manage to only nap for an hour? i just woke up from a nap with our 1 year old kid crying beside me and i didnt wake up, my gf poked me and asked wtf was wrong with me :sweat_smile: Naps are, i bet, a state of being dead!

3 Likes