Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) šŸ˜±

I fart in my sleep!

2 Likes

When Alliance is watching me fight/struggle against an enemy, I go full flex mode to try and make myself and my class look better.

https://c.tenor.com/KZdjHFJbsPUAAAAd/flex-im-strong.gif

*Flex Mode = press 10 abilities and go Oom

1 Like

rare footage of hairyclown on the bus

2 Likes

Extremely rare. Havenā€™t been on a bus in a decade!

2 Likes

Not surprised when you assault ladies like that!!!

And what is Arnie doing there?

(Answers in form of a sfw gif)

2 Likes

Chewing gum and kicking Gnomes, and heā€™s all out of Gnomes

1 Like

I spend more time on the forum than I do playing the game.

I also very often like posts without even reading them.
And also, I like posts even if I donā€™t agree with them.

My likes mean nothing. :upside_down_face:

There, I shared something dark and deep. I feel better now, thank you

2 Likes

I like to walk behind gnomes and watch them from a distance fantasising about committing a genocide against all of them before snapping out of it and realising that can be no more than a fantasy with this games limitations, come forward gnomes to be judged

1 Like

Weā€™re already here, you just didnā€™t see us.

And, shame on you.

1 Like

The top of the Ah in SW is where all gnomes will be judged and handed their sentences ā€¦ often that will be death sometimes just a light spanking

You had me at hello

Iā€™m very scared right now and i think you may be able to avoid judgement if you keep that up

I usually ask ā€œwho hurt you?ā€

But we know who hurt you. Question is, how many Gnomes hurt you?

There are support groups once every Wednesday ā€œGnomes hurt meā€ and also ā€œGot hurt by a Gnome and I liked itā€

/ flexes

1 Like

Sorry i actually have extremely large and vascular muscles (sounds right ) and no petty little subhuman gnome could ever harm me the casual wow player immune to your gnome treachery , i take it back you shall be judged by the Supreme Court of gnome disposal or s.c.g.d for short

1 Like

I never have the gameā€™s sound on when playing. Usually listening to football/cricket/radio comedies or plays/music or, occasionally, just silence.

2 Likes

Why, some of the ambience music is so nice!

Particularly in Classic zones.

Must admit I play other videogame music when WoWing especially in lfr, my fave tunes are

(especially for last boss fights)

for Torghast

3 Likes

Iā€™m not even sure why. I never have for as long as I can remember.

1 Like

I used to have an addon that played custom music when engaged in combat on wow. I added Final fantasy 7 battle music to the folder. So I would have the battle theme playing when fighting mobs. No idea if the addon still works/exists. I even forget the name of it. You would probably like it.

It made me buy the soundtracks on Amazon.

2 Likes

Lol Iā€™m cheap i rip them from youtube, convert them to MP3 with AnyVideoConvertor and transfer them to my phone so I can bluetooth them when Iā€™m doing my deliveries.

I have like 6 hours of VERY eclectic music on my phone.

Seriously anyone going through my music list would be like ā€œOhā€¦ Alice Cooperā€¦ Poisonā€¦ OKā€¦ What else does he haveā€¦ Eh!!! MOP Cold as Ice?.. Oh wtfā€¦ He also has Ryu CPS1ā€¦ andā€¦ OMGā€¦ La Traviata!!!ā€

1 Like