Make a dark confession (*if you dare!*) šŸ˜±

My paladin back in 2009 when i was a newb :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and my warrior during wrath DKs in Hellfire.

Today i shot a Doom Slayer in the face at point blank range with my Marauderā€™s shotgun and ruined his kill streak.

He then screamed obscenities and left the game then left me a message on Xbox Live saying I was mean and he was now crying.

I laughed.

1 Like

I do mostly play Shaman, Priest and Mage on Horde since a longtimeā€¦ but once I had to experience Rogue.
And my Rogue had to beā€¦ a Gnomeā€¦and I created him on a PVP serverā€¦ and now here it comesā€¦ I killed a Horde player who was drinking-eating in Zangarmarsh, while he just had killed a whole bunch of Ogres (I think)ā€¦he didnā€™t fight back, so he was afk, and I was stress sweating, hardhitting all the comboā€™s on my keyboardā€¦and when I was done with him, I did hide my Rogue in the bushes and waited, after a while I saw him riding his mount like a madman to find that person, then I relogged to another toon in a different zone, and took the conclusion PVP is not for me, too much stress and sweat.

Edit, it was an Orc I killed

4 Likes

About my most dark dreadful action, it happened pretty recently, and for this I was even, for several days, blocked on this forumā€¦ I named the most thriumphed, loudly announced Drakthyrā€¦ I named them ā€˜Kittensā€™ for not tanking, not taking reponsibility and taking a leading role, feared for some scratches on their just polished scalesā€¦ Well I actually named them the P-word instead of Kittens. That my fellow gamers, was my darkest deed, I should really be ashamedā€¦yeah right.

Edit, typo

3 Likes

Used to ask for gold and pretend to be a new player.

3 Likes

I have a lot of gold but unfortunatelyā€¦

Here you go, Your Highness!

1 Like

Nahā€¦ now I have more than enough, and I give it away to new players, I check their achievements, if I see, less than 1k achievements, then one mount and gold from 1-5k.

Trying to get forgiveness from Elune, for my past sins.

8 Likes

ā€¦punishments may still happen, however. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

I havenā€™t got a favourite soulshape formā€¦ because I never completed the Shadowlands quests with my alts for them to join the Night Fae.

3 Likes

I play a Gnome Rogue which with I gank low level players.

Shame? What is that?

3 Likes

-I got 20k posts in spanish forums, but just 8k achievements points :x

3 Likes

I never manage to find enough Vulpera noses to boop on any given day. :frowning_with_open_mouth::fox_face:

I once made a mechagnomeā€¦

1 Like

Vulpera noses you sayā€¦

ā€œOK Fellas, saddle up Weā€™re off to Volā€™dun!!ā€

trumpets blare and hounds bark

1 Like

Quick lads, itā€™s Soul!!

1 Like

So you canā€™t enjoy walking around stormwind because they changed a skin colourā€¦
And you want to get away from politics.
So you complain about skin colour.
of NPCs.
In a videogame.
ā€œwokenessā€ā€¦
ā€œI want to get away from being polā€¦ā€

Oh, I canā€™t be bothered, the irony of what you typed should be bleeding obvious to a rock.

4 Likes

I havenā€™t played retail since September.

1 Like

I have been waiting 7.5 years for Blizzard to make WoW good game again. Still havenā€™t lost my sanity, but Im surely getting way more violent as a human being. And the thing is that I donā€™t even care. I embrace the hate.

1 Like

Iā€™ve seen many tasty looking kebab pics on the forums, I like to make negima yakitori (Japanese chicken and spring onion skewers) but Iā€™ve never tried eating a Turkish doner kebabā€¦ I have no idea if Iā€™m missing out on something or not lol.

3 Likes

I confess I think geniuses are not socially acceptable.