Make Blood Elfs Alliance <3

People still pull that 2007 joke ? I expected more of you.

1 Like

Pff… Then you don’t know me very well… Bad jokes, dad jokes and inappropriate jokes are my forte, to my wifes great regret.

And I’ll keep pulling “all female Blood Elf” jokes until Belf males get their long sought after beards and mustaches.

Clean and shaved it’s where it’s at,keep your facial hair for cave dwellers.

Or Void dwellers.

The Void Elf beards and mustaches are smexy.

The story about why the Belfs are not in the Alliance is one of the better and more believable ones the developers have come up with, and Lor’themar is one of the better characters because he repeatedly shows a willingness to stand by his own principles rather than blindly obeying the latest tyrant.

The Alliance did get the better allied race elf though. The Velf voices and combat sounds are much more tolerable than the noises the Belfs make (or at least the female ones) and the customisation options are much better than the race they’re based on, even if they only come in shades of blue and grey, as the belf skin tones always look too pink and fleshy to me. The Nightborne are really lacking in customisation options and anything that actually looks decent, even though their story for joining the Horde because Tyrande was too far up her own backside to be polite to them was also very good.

Ok, so what does the Horde get for having a TBC race taken from them?

Yeah, that, oh, and I take it Alliance players would be happy paying for Blood Elf players to have a Faction and Race transfer to Horde again? I mean it definitely would have to be paid for by someone, and I don’t want it coming out of my Sub, no thank you.

But it do be like that :frowning:

Better gnomes than Sylvanas and vulpera.

I got a cool mog and curves.

Why you gotta be like that ?

:slightly_frowning_face:

Honestly I wouldn’t mind seeing the Blood Elves returned to the Alliance, if I could race change to a more barbaric, human form, like Sonja or Conan.
A race that look good on transmog, but traditional, tribal, barbarian, as the Horde should had always been and we have countless races in our own human history, to be based on.

Cheers.

Blood elves have been in the WOW Horde since 16 january 2007.

That’s the majority of the game’s life.If you really think they will add them to the Alliance then just no…

Most you are getting are voids and even that was an incredible asspull by Blizz to “justify” giving the alliance access to the most popular character model in the Horde.

Big fat NO for alliance Blood Elves.

1 Like

Well the skeleton is already on Alliance side, only the skin color remains.

On the other hand the Horde got the Night Elf skeleton through Nightborne, allied race.

If we count the Pandaren that’s three skeletons that both factions share, now.

Battlegrounds are looking more and more like Arenas where the only way to tell who is enemy and who is Allie is that red bar.

Cheers.

I’m sure the people would be more happier about blue eyes instead of green or gold if you know what I mean.

Blood Elves are fine as they are,

1 Like

Blood elves are now firmly entrenched in the Horde. Their place not will not likely be changing now that sylvanas the reeshee Queen is gone and stops blood elves (and everyone else) day dreaming of jumping ship. But to be fair, whacko sylv made pretty much every non UD consider why they were still horde. Not a belf issue.

And leave things as they are. Void elves, despite being a deyx ex machina are still infinitely more interesting than high “generic, good and pale” elves. That belf pragmatism combined with dipping toes in the naughtiest of magics can lead to some interesting places. I mean let’s remember, umbric joined the alliance merely because silver moon turned its back on him, not because he wuvs the alliance long time. I imagine at this initial point he regarded them fairly neutrally.

I actually like blizzard elves because they’re not the tried and tested rehash we see so often, holding hands with dwarves and humans.

Previously xenophobic, militant , wild elves with a grandiose history. Check.

Refugees who tamper with forbidden magics and eschew conventional notions of right and wrong because “shying from knowledge is for the weak”, check

Thay grandiose history of aforementioned elven race, hyped up to 11 with haughty, yet incredibly naive and inexperienced in the world. Check.

Original outcasts of the elves whom value pragmatism and are quite jingoistic in their pursuit of their owns peoples safety (looking at the massacre they endured, this makes sense). Surviving this killed most of their notions of living by ideals and pursuing abstract values. Check.

This is a cool list. I don’t want “noble, virtuous good guy” elves on it. We have that trope in the humans and draenei (who also like elves have a magical history). Giving it pointy ears doesn’t make it more interesting. Let the elves be what they are.

1 Like

Alliance saying that are just jealous that Blood Elves have the most attractive males in the game.

If you want to play a blood elf the horde is there waiting for you.

2 Likes

It would be easier for me to refute that claim if I knew what a Blood Elf male looked like… I’ll let you know if I find one :wink:

No wonder Rommath tossed you out.