Make wow f2p

Seriously where does our subscription money go? What for it is used?

The Lore is bad and keeps getting worst.

The Gameplay is bad and keeps getting worst.

The Content is getting lesser.

Every expansion your quality gets lower and lower.

No it cannot go worst for a paid subscription game.

Do one thing right. Make WOW F2P.

21 Likes

I am not dying to see the feces show activision would pull with f2p model.

14 Likes

The weekend is long time from now.

12 Likes

Yeah… no.

12 euros is really not a fortune these days. And then there’s the token option which is pretty much F2P.

If they make it F2P all their income will be from the cash shop. Imagine that…

17 Likes

Actually full F2play and maintenance mode is a good reason to quit this game. This turns WoW into game-service with shop and other stuff. Tbh its already f2play coz u can play for free for gold.

9 Likes

If this game goes F2P then I’m done.

14 Likes

Shooooo. Boring troll poster is boring.

If you can’t afford the sub that’s your problem, and you probably have larger ones.

14 Likes

Ye, let’s have F2P model so cheaters and botters have a time of their life screwing the game :rofl:

1 Like

No thank you, I prefer the subscription model where I don’t have to buy an action bar or spend all my time being spammed with this month’s shop options, special currencies etc.

WoW has a way to pay your subscription with gold. That is as close as it needs to get to free to play.

33 Likes

Stop be trolling

The day WoW becomes actual F2P will be the day I stop playing… absolutely loathe the F2P business model…

5 Likes

The day WoW goes F2P is the day i will quit for good. Go farm gold for tokens = f2p kind of

6 Likes

Chill. Sylvanas isn’t dead yet. She just changed faction.

4 Likes

Please god no.

F2P WoW would be literally terrible.

If the game keeps getting worse and worse then go, won’t miss you tbh.

3 Likes

he just wants a cockroach mount, until he get one he wont chill

1 Like

What a horrible troll attempt.

0 / 10.

1 Like

I would rate this Benjamin/10

4 Likes

POE does the f2p model fairly well though.
well the stash tabs for money kinda suck but they’re one-off purchase, you don’t have to purchase them every month or other BS like this.
cosmetics are expensive af in there but hey, game and all its content is completely free.

Most F2P models are scams though, as the hurdles presented to f2p players are simply too large to overcome. Hearthstone for example - if you don’t spend any money you grind your packs very slowly and your deck building options are really limited. Back in vanilla HS it was sort of tolerable, as you could barely build an all-legendary deck (and it was horrifically bad deck too :D), now each class has like 10 of them and that’s standard only!

In the end this ‘f2p’ model leeches more money than a full priced games would. HS spits out new expansions every 4 months, and each bundle-pack preorder is 60 euros.

3 Likes
3 Likes

The games f2p, what do you mean.

1 Like