Make wow f2p

You make good point…

No, don’t. F2P games are generally a heist (there are exceptions ofc).

1 Like

If it weren’t for me meeting hackers every 3rd lobby in team fortress 2 i would’ve never thought about it tbh

1 Like

As i had covered. Afaik they still cant charge you money for using this addon in particular as they hold no rights in regards of these addons unless they have a deal with the creators/devs of said addons and at best could put addon access in the shop.

They can however make their own versions and bann all third party addons.

F2p mmorpgs are still far from what wow is lol

Lore is kinda bad agreed

Gameplay is definitely not worse, SL class design is leaps and bounds above BFAs realistically.

SL looks pretty damn good quality wise…

No offense here but I feel like you’ve disliked wow for a long time now and mainly only here to spread that negativity vocally.

The games still one of the most played mmorpgs. And is still leading in the genre regardless of what you think of it realistically

I always liked the option of F2P. Just make it so new accounts can’t spam till they reach max. This game doesn’t deserve to be 10 pound. If that means increasing the price for expansion I’m all for it.

The problem is how p2w f2p models get

F2p wow will sell mythic raid gear on its store.
Will sell in-game mounts and achievements even
They’d prolly open up their own boosting service
Lootboxs for days.

Honestly your paying less per month for a sub based game then you ever will for a f2p

Why would you encourage a game to go down a less player friendly market. Please just give me a example of 1 mmorpg that’s actually improved with being turned f2p in the last decade.

Because their all p2w sh**shows now.

2 Likes

No! Absolutely not! No Thank you!

1 Like

To be fair, if someone can’t afford, or balks at paying 33p (£9.99 for 30 days) needs something more than WoW in their lives.

1 Like

It’s amazing cause you can tell who has and has not experienced a f2p mmorpg before based on their reactions

We are aware overwatch runs on a lootbox system right? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Why do people not reliese that wow would get lootboxs the moment it went f2p

Let’s not reach this place again. The birth of F2P models was the litteral death of every mmorpg in the last decade. The reason we’ve seen 0 successful mmorpgs is because they all tried to run this system.

It does not work in a mmorpg it will never work for a mmorpg. You cannot design a store for a mmorpg that both brings in the same profits as a sub based mmo and remains customer friendly

Seriously why don’t you just cancel your sub ?

Your attitude is bad and keeps getting worst.

Your forum posts are bad and keeps getting worst.

The Content isn’t what you like and getting even less so.

Every expansion your post quality gets lower and lower.

No it cannot go worst for you for a paid subscription game.

Do one thing right. Cancel your sub.

Actually I have played free to play MMO’s and I dont want that loot box garbage and pure monitization of everything from bag spaces to how much gold your character can carry, sod that look at SWTOR as an example.

I paid £150 for that for it to go free to play within a few months.

You dont like paying a sub, fine stop paying it and go play something else, leave the subscription model alone!

No that’s what I ment

The people against this idea have played one the ones preaching for it to happen have definitely not :rofl:

I tried f2p a few times and there never rly “f2p”

If anyone likes the idea of wow being f2p they most definitely have never played one before

I quoted you in agreement haha, should have been more clear ^.^

3 Likes

Yeah I misunderstood you sorry.

F2P mmos are a disease, money grabbing hellholes that make the quality of games decline exponentially and I would quit instantly if WoW went free to play.

1 Like

Because its small company.(used to be probably) In other hand cosmetic stuff is expensive and without it you lookin like diablo 1 character.

No, you are wrong.

If you read F2P as ‘Forced To Pay’ then that’s petty much what they are.

Oh hell no. You cannot be serious.

Why not? Maybe if they cancelled sub then we will not get time gated content. Let’s get real the game quality cannot be drop further.

Oh it can and it will.

1 Like