Marry sue class. Delete paladins

Sweet rogue tears

3 Likes

Class has nothing to do with it, there isn’t a class in this game that’s not complaining about retardins and huntards damage right now.

yeah enjoyable, you can one-shot an enemy with templar verdict, then chain with one-shooting next enemy with your second important ability (templar verdict), and then one-shooting a last one with your third important ability, which is… templar verdict. So fun. We don’t blame you, you just take advantage of the garbage blizz has set up, but let’s hope you understand this class can’t stay much longer like this :slight_smile:

…ret paladins are The worst pvp spec in the game. What are you on about?

Demo warlock would like a word.

Imagine how this game would look like when random pvp players would balance it lmao. Today i got killed by A so nerf A, next day X killed me so nerf X. Ahaha its like bronze players from league who complain about katarina or master yi

2 Likes

Having a form of decent movement speed is one thing they don´t do well.
like hell it´s nickname is the wheelchair spec for a reason.

go sub and oneshot before anything while u can.

both sub and ret burst needs hard nerfing alongside prot palas healing capability atleast on other people or we will see another season infested with tanks acting as healers.

K nerf my burst but give me some sustain.
Out of wings ret damage is not so scary.
Just anti magic shell and wings are not so strong.

U go through shell in about 3 seconds with wings.

-edit shell is a 12k absorb and considering your critting for 15k id say that was giga broken

Meanwhile i get chains of ice spam and strugle to get to you.
Freedom? Just wrath walk away.

1 Like

Show me screen of pala hitting 15k tv in pvp or even 10+

1 Like

I do hit WoG for 15k but templer verdict.
Not even Savix hit for such a number.

If you get hit 8 seconds by a bubblewings monkey, you should stop doing PvP at this right moment. Even more being a rogue.

Freedom is a joke since some slows just bypass it (hunters for example).

And rogues complaining about ret status is really fun. Actually dispatch a paladin with a subt rogue is a 100% winrate match.

Just open, vanish on bubble, open again, blind on trinket, and you have a no-bubble no-trinket paladin that you can oneshot in one combo with a subt rogue, while you still having 1 shadow dance charge, shadow cloak for final reckoning / execution sentence debuffs, and probably the paladin still having 15-20 seconds of forbearance to avoid him to BoP.

If you get killed 1v1 by a ret paladin as a geared subt rogue, again, stop playing PvP.

Today i hit for 11.9k in a 2v2 arena. With 185 ilvl on this toon, mastery buff up from pelagos, wings, judgment debuff, final reckoning proc and final reckoning active debuff. And im barely at max ilvl, only need helm and neck to be full.

15k is impossible at this gear, maybe with NM / HC raid gear.

1 Like

Literally everyone out there points out that even if rogue F up in a major way they can always reset over and over again but this guy behaves like he has to cut the red or the blue wire. :rofl:
You thought you would corpse camp a ret but they corpse camped you, we get it. Next time cc their burst and kill them. If you cannot outrun a ret as a rogue go play … idk, a blood DK…

1 Like

Mark my words, Paladin will receive their rightful status in later patches, we will be kings once more.

1 Like

Nah probably get nerfed

2 Likes

Most likely :joy:

nerf for what? we are the lowest melee dps? chek rankings for m+ and raids. all other meless do more dps then us

1 Like

I mean in pvp