Mathias and Flynn❤️

Stop mentioning, you know most of the people do not accept it, yet when they throw you a hate comment you get sad.

Well I hope baine comes out as bi, he does look a bit like a bison.

2 Likes

So you’re gay and you’re justifying homophobia? Whew chile the self hate

Im not sad lmao look at the other thread its so funny

Nah the straights can keep him.

It’s a book. I don’t really see the fuss in it.

Wasn’t there a book about Thalyssra and Lor’themar?

Playing wow has nothing to do with the books. You can easily ignore if you want to avoid it.

So I don’t really see the fuss.

In fact, the most LGBTQ stuff we heard is here on the forums. In game I barely notice anything.

3 Likes

I am not justifying it, I am saying that you literally do everything to trigger them.

Did we write the book? Did we say change this and that? No we didn’t. You need to be honest with yourself. And now we said it.

1 Like

It is a bit of a weird behavioral conditioning situation.
If this was done like 10-20 years ago, I think nobody very few people would react one way or another.

In the last 10 years I think that several forceful attempts at inclusion have made some people more likely to object and others more likely to applaud.

In the end we all lose cause reacting to these things just divides us. So imho it is better to just try to get over it by not caring about the private lives of fictional characters.

Be sure to watch the video I linked for a chuckle

4 Likes

I have said above, it was mentioned 10 times in here.

1 Like

BECAUSE this is a THREAD about IT. You want us to make a thread with this title and talk about Harriet Tubmen?!

1 Like

Oh please, go to the ignore list.

Boohoo tell it to someone who actually cares.

1 Like

1 Like

:apple:

They like to highlight it repeatedly on the forums.

2 Likes

Is that JKR in that gif?

Google says it’s from Real House Wives of Beverly Hills, whatever glorious programme that may be :smile:

Much appreciated

1 Like