Mathias and Flynn❤️

They’re in love!

We dont care that they are gay.

We care that the story is cringy and forced. Just like the rest of Cristie Golden’s garbage.

2 Likes

You must be such a good person that you ‘fight’ for equality on the internets.

I realise I took the bait ;_;

1 Like

I hope to see it :heart: :cow:

1 Like

naaah they just censor the game regionally, where it is needed the most, you’ll probably get gay horde character too in due time in the western version of the game.

Afraid that ship sailed though, Jevan hasn’t even been featured ingame so far and as Torrok pointed out they’re pushing Baine with Mayla, not so subtle either, by his voice overs.
But maybe he really just liked her antlers.

Anyway if they’d backtrack now it may verywell look as forced as Flynn and Shaw…just a waste of an opportunity, sadly- but on the other hand…I don’t think Blizzard’s current writing team is able to write anything that isn’t a generic human or a complicated love story well, so it may just be better that way…

I really had no idea about it, I did not bother reading it at first I thought it was negative, but wow what a missed opportunity !

lmao’d

2 Likes

There is a lot of fan art for this couple out there.

I… had a different idea to spymaster Shaw.
So in that sense I guess I kinda hope not.

Then again, its not that big of a deal either :man_shrugging:

People have to stop blaming Golden, she is one of the best fantasy writers ever.

Isn’t Tides of War one of the best WoW books ever, and remember how good was Before The Storm.

Making this couple gay was probably not even her decision, they needed a gay couple to represent gay people in WoW, so they had to made someone gay.

Sadly we live in a society when everyone wants to feel represented. For example I don’t need a tall human female with brown hair and my personality to feel represented in the game, if something I would make my character like that.

2 Likes

Some people can’t cope with a same sex couples even in this day and age.

1 Like

I linked the article, what are you finding confusing?

Oh I see you are being awkward on purpose.

Shaw and Flynn are romantically involved with each other.

Have you been living under a rock?

3 Likes

You can choose to ignore it if you wish, but that is how they are written.

It’s been in the wow news since July this year, so I’m not sure how you missed that.

2 Likes

You are free to use google and read the huge number of news articles about their relationship.

2 Likes

One does not change the other.

2 Likes

Why not both :lips::nail_care: