Mathias and Flynn❤️

Lets hope for a good story in the shadowlands we aren’t in Azeroth anymore this has to be next level! Personally im interested in Sylvanas/Helya

1 Like

They had some funky fan art too

2 Likes

I need a twitter ! :heart_eyes::pray:t3:

1 Like

Sylvanas / Helya can’t be a thing, mostly because they are both tops and sylvanas has willingly sacrificed Val’Kyr to save herself, which I doubt Helya would be ok with.

I didnt mean relationship LMAO !! They are both just so similar in being damned by Odyn/Arthas

There in lies the rub. Did Arthas damn Sylvanas, or was it the Jailer through Arthas? He already had Frostmourne and had willingly paid it’s price, which was his soul.

I originally had twitter so I could enter competitions then they brought in twitter integration with the game and I love that I can tweet directly from the game. Sadly that isn’t working for me atm and I have to tweet everything the old fashioned way again atm. Waiting on a fix.

1 Like

I cant wait for everything to unfold !

Im rooting for Sylvanas cause at her core to me she has good in her I just want to see that ingame

Dude, wat?
Go roll a Forsaken right this very second and listen to what the narrator says about them and Sylvanas. Sylvanas wasn’t even a good person when she was alive.

Subjective >.>

I mean, if youre ok with
Alive Sylvanas: Concete, deception, arrogance and superiority complex
Dead Sylvanas: Patient, Maniac, Genocidal, ‘the ends justify the means’, plague bombings and only in the horde to keep the alliance off her back.

“They are arrows in my quiver” is how she described the horde, including the forsaken.

After her death they mentioned “they are no longer arrows to her quiver”

This is an interesting flex/bait

She said it in Arathi.

What is even this book about and why is Flynn even in it? One of the most anyoning and useless characters in wow

1 Like

If you don’t like the character I wouldn’t read the books :laughing:

This is generally my stance with Flynn. I actively avoided Tirigarde as much as I could.

i live with a wow lore nerd read ever hidden book and easter egg in wow and every lore of every chacther in game and all books … trying to get me start RPing meh …

Who would ever like Flyn? He was supose to be a quirky smug pirate and he has aboslutely failed in being loveable or liked. Also islands.

The fact that he’s in a book or any extended wow lore, is ridiculous

I’m very indifferent to the books, I play the game and sometimes they don’t seem to always match up. On the other hand I don’t care if they have a gay, straight, bisexual, interracial parts to wow. Having Flynn and Shaw involved is no different to any other relationship in WoW, except I don’t have to follow one of them around shouting GO’EL or MY LOVE. I think it would be odd if there were no relationships in WoW.

I just think it’s a shame that so many people react in such hostile fashion because it’s a same sex male couple .