Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – 28 August

Realms merge don’t require rename. Just look at how server groups work in retail.
What will cause a lot more problem than a painless server group, is having an overcrowded server where you can’t spit without hitting someone and they need to have a part of the population to migrate somewhere else, breaking link with the existing community.

Blizzard isn’t making sense.

1 Like

I think they are doing gradual jumps, ive jumped 1k twice, so hopefully wont be too long, 8 hours que so far, 2.5k left from 14.6k

1 Like

I would also like to add that certain people in charge just spending time apologising over and over recently. Since they are getting things wrong all the time now, can you consider shifting things around?

Bad decisions all around.

2 Likes

For the love of god! I am sorry to be so impatient, but could an ETA until this is in full effect be possible? Please!

Server groups aren’t going to be a thing in Classic, though.

My queue suddenly started going up from 2887 to 3024 going up and down??? should we restart?

just jumped another 500

1 Like

I would die laughing if the queues not shrinking would simply be the consequence of people who didn’t bother to log due to queue, saw the announce and now try to play :smiley:
Back to the start, with just more clutter in the servers !

1 Like

golemagg is unplayable atm, queued up at 10am and im still not in at 8pm, went to look at other servers and they’re all full too, did you just expect people not to play?

2 Likes

Adding more servers falls under their main concern which is dead realms. I don’t know why they are so deadly afraid of them all of a sudden but that appears to be the case.

2 Likes

yay now only a 10k queue incoming!!

1 Like

3250 in que with 69 minutes ET on noggenfroggen :woozy_face:

I never reply to any posts, but this time I have to do that.

First of all I would like to say thank you that you made vanilla again and it´s good that you are working on these queues.

You tell us to change server. So I throw away my level 8 char and go to different server with LOW status. Now I am waiting 4 hours in QUE and there is 2 more hours for me regarding information on login screen.

Do you think you are prepared? You think you do, but you dont.

7 Likes

I have good luck wasting your time in Q’s

id take anything right now dude, the que today has been fu cking soul destroying

1 Like

lets see what happens now, multiple people are saying they jump forward in que bij 200 ~ 500 spots, so they are working on it.

Dead realms = need to merge
But there’s not going to be any server groups/cross-realm things in Classic, so gotta to solve it this way.

thank you blizz :slight_smile: i hope i can go online tmr after work

2 Likes

Dead realms? All servers are full!

Waking up at LAST minute Blizzard? You people are total FAIL. Don’t know who looked at your CV’s and employed you. You people are SCAMSTERS. ALL BLOODY SERVERS ARE STILL FULL.

Pathetic you are. I can’t even mention what swear words I have for you people. I would unleash the dictionary of words upon you that you will be so pleased to ban me forever. You bunch of FAIL people running multi billion Dollar company.

2 Likes