Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – 28 August

I think ion looked at figures and decided it must be a bug and definitely there cant be so many players trying to play classic… c’omon 15rs old product? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Been 1300 in queue for about 1 hour

I feel you. I have estimated 1 minute for past… 30 minutes…

1 Like

Even though the queue is shorter, there is still a loooong queue. Blizz may have solved some player cap. issues, but they’ve still got a long way to go before the issue is resolved.

Over an hour to drop 80 places…nothing has been solved

2 Likes

almost 72 hours passed since launch and nothing changed. EU folks are going to sleep but still more tzhen 30k waiting queues overall.

1 Like

Queue is shorter, wait time is still same same, haha

3 Likes

this is how it works

open at least one spanish pvp server, or at least resapond to the spanish community. you will make money, we will be together in a same server and other people will have less queues. ALL OF THAT BY JUST OPENING 1 SERVER. Thanks.

5 Likes

moved from 16th to 12th position in queue in last 2 hours.
Estimated time less 1 min all this time :man_facepalming:

revert this cosmetic change please

At least before i could see is it worth to wait or not.

1 Like

Its good that there are so many streamers out there :slight_smile: They show how they get DC and QUE times to all different kind of servers. Does this prove that Blizzard doesnt know how to keep their stocks from falling even more?

2 Likes

Executive team had no idea and acted to be DUMB STUPID AND BRAINLESS. So they are now hiding in their toilets and shut their internet to avoid this mess.

some fool once said "You think you do, but you don’t. I can’t remember that fool’s name. It was… um!! anyone guess?

Just to make it clear, i consider selling subs for a service that company can not provide as a fraud. Simple as it is. It is a crime. And i bet they keep selling subs even when its obvious for them that they are incapable to provide the service. Just received e-mail advert from Blizz saying that every player with sub for BFA will get access to Classic, which is a big fat lie.

Do you implement those hotfixes already? In a while or in the early morning?
It seems that the more days past the worse is the situation

1 Like

Will be interesting to see how it all pans out once everyone gets home from Work/School tomorrow, only then will we truly know what impact this will have.

1 Like

To me it looks very healthy. Every zone is at its max capacity. Westfall is hard to quest in, but Darkshore is doable. No endless fights for every mob.

Man, be positive. Maybe it’ll be 5 hours only. :smiley:

Still waiting in queue for a day now… Queue times haven’t changed only thing that changed is people playing online… people in queue are still not able to play and wait there for 2 hours… (Mograine) Made characters on 3 servers and same stuff different server… its a BIG issue and im considering to quit and ask for refund with a few friends of mine tbh… Played only once since release… its horrible this way… i love classic but please… release atleast 10 new servers already please!!!

Well,[quote=“Kaivax, post:1, topic:77940, full:true”]
With hotfixes that we are currently deploying to all WoW Classic realms, we are substantially increasing the number of players that can be simultaneously logged in and playing. We expect this to result in smaller queues for realms that have large queues, and some realms should no longer have queues at all.

We will closely monitor performance and stability throughout this process.

Thank you very much.
[/quote]

that was a lie. Good job.

so youre doing the one thing you said you would not be doing? this would have been nice to know earlier … in fact it would have been nice to know you were even contemplating this… my friends just rerolled onto a medium pop realm … because you [ blizzard ] advised people to do so!