Maximum Realm Capacity Increased – 28 August

It´s better but still people coming home from work in the afternoon won´t get the chance to play today.

1 Like

At 14h it will be again over 10k. This is really big disappointment. I was really so much hype for Classic but this long queue made my game plan with my work together unrealistic. Im so sad when I pay again 2 days before release. 3 days after launch I was 0 minutes in-game

Rn, 10:40 cest, about 4k on golemag, its gona be ona 12k soon again…

And respawn time is decreasing too, or now we’re going to be bigger queuing for mobs instead of servers?

New layers means you are going to see same people, because all the layers will be full.

This change is pointless, dangerous for the feasibility of the later “delayering” and not really that helpful.

It also has a “recall” effect. Some people started moving to lower population realms, and now if they are given the hope that their former overcrowded realms may be playable, they will move again to them, thus overcrowding them again.

Stop increasing realm capacity, and even stop creating new realms.

There are realms with no queues ( or really small ones ), people MUST understand that they have to move to them, or the future population will be incredibly unbalanced.

Sure ill just go to that no que pve realm because all i wanted was to play on pvp one…

Agree. The only thing I don´t understand is why there is no migration yet. The more time Blizzard waits, the worse it will be as people get higher and higher levels and thus lower willigness to move. If they said officially right away there will never be a migration, I would have started over elsewhere (and most likely stuck in another server´s queue but that´s another topic). They let me keep leveling and now I am definitelly NOT MOVING.

No, don´t play fool. There´s PvP servers with low poulation like ten storms, or if you want to guarantee a future healthy puplation you have stormspine with high population, and just a 15 min queue on peak hours.

1 Like

Might be, but then again same problems, im already at 15(yay what a achiev :D) ive got friends that are already over 20, we got guild there… Im aint gona force them all to lose their and mine progres for maybe better ques…

2 Likes

Okay, keep with 10 hours queues, that´s your choice, but don´t pretend Blizzard to fit 40.000 players in a world that will just not be able to sustain them.

Even if they put double the layers that there is right now; what will happen when they remove them? 10 players waiting for the respawn of that herb that you will need to raid? 200gold per flask? 3k players in the entrance of a raid? Maybe just not retiring layers and end up in retail-like servers?

I joined the que 20mins ago and it was at 5k, now its at 4k, its a lot better than yesterday as it was taking roughly 1k an hour, but its stillnot enough to make me moist

1 Like

Yea well maybe blizz should release more servers at begining instead of 2? Maybe if they releaaed 10 at a time it would be more spread… Or maybe a free transfer for those of us who already got any progres

1 Like

ok, let’s start with you

go to the “low” server, please

I did. I moved from firemaw to stonespine.

The change was from not playing to playing. And in a world just as full.

Your friends and guild moved as well? Or you had none?

1 Like

Oh the mess has been totally their fault, that´s for true.

But… Its up to us now to try to get it as better as possible.

My rl friend moved with me. We will look for a guild when things settle up, making it now is an absurd move as you see.

And hey, you can do as you want. Keep with your queues, no problem. But you can´t have 40k on a realm, simple like that.

We have a bigger group than that so it´s not that simple.

I actually totally agree with you and I am willing to transfer to another realm. Blizzard has not yet allowed it though. But once they do, I will gladly go to a different realm with little queues. Not because of me as I can log in the morning and never had problems with queues. But because of my friends who are coming back from work later on and haven´t spent a minute in the game yet.

2 Likes

I’m changed to Stonespine since 2 hour after Classic start and honestly, there is almost no queue and no lag for me, And I login at quite the different times of days as well.

the highest queue i had on it, on Day 1 after a lot of ppl move there, was around 4k at the very worst, and since last night I didn’t see anymore queue at all.