Meh, I'm Bored

It’s totally fine if it’s not for you but I am loving it at the moment feels like wow again and some great story telling in the side quests, I have had enough of systems on systems and mandatory grinds I just want a chill expansion.

6 Likes

If that game werent WoW, then I should say to this “okay” …but pay for expansion, which brings to you few hours of “leveling” if we even call it like that, just for some people, who want to chill, dunno if there is not better game for them like FFXIV, cuz that whole game is only about talking and stories. lulz. But WoW, that WAS a game with nice system, which was ruined right due to that relax, chill …no time and other comforts, what never been in MMO. :smiley:

Actually I love FF14. I like the story. Feel more personal involved with my character than Wow.
Wow is ok too :smiley:
I like to play different mmorpgs for different things. FF14 for the story, Wow for easy content and because husband plays it. Everquest 1 +2 for nostalgia and a slower paste of getting to max lvl. Eso and GW 2 for “everthing scales” contnt and I just like to unlock different things in different games :smiley:
Maybe try more games to vary your gameplay? No reason to stick to just one… well time and money offcourse but you could always try the free versions of the games to test them

I played most of it, but I just cant get it, why we have to get ruined one different game, for make it easier, or similar like those others …as you can see, some things was just stolen from GW2 and droped it right here. facepalm

Just quit, as did I.

Bye

1 Like

You have my seal of approval

1 Like

Play different games. Not just for 1-2 days. For weeks, maybe an entire month. Then come back. If it still isn’t better for you, you have answered your own doubts.

I loved GTA Online when it came out, but since the Heist updates the game went imo downhill. Flying hover bikes, Alien Laser guns, Tron Bikes… Sometimes stuff isn’t for you anymore and it is always the best solution then to move on and try something new.

If I am allowed to make a proposal, if you want deep RPG experience with difficulty, I recommend giving Divinity 2: Original Sin a try. Especially with friends. You will have lots of fun.

1 Like

Can I milk you? Do I have your seal of approval?

Dragons fighting time travel shenanigans with chromie. Entire zone is a dungeon, no annoying dungeons.
Tbf the main content like mythic dungeons and m+ and raids come later but the levelling experience was great. Dragon riding is great too.

And that is your biggest reason why you find it lacking, this is more warcraft then even legion was. If you find it childish well good for u DONT COMPLAIN AND BEGONE.

2 Likes

Agreed. Less than one day in and already posting negative vibes I would definitely advise they quit.

1 Like

To the op…DF is far better than SL and BFA, perhaps you were thinking the things that make an mmorpg would be improved or changed…of course they cannot. MMORPG’s are grindy and contain quests, that wont ever change.

WOW has to cater to the players in the middle, they cannot simply go all hard core, if so the casual middle players will complain and stop playing. For the hardcore player you have mythic dungeons, pvp, and warmode, until the raid drops.

There are so many things to do in DF it is hard to see why you are bored.

4 Likes

Or something complety different. I havent expected to love house flipper but i do. Sometimes you just need to try something different. Might take a few tries before something catches you but It’s worthwhile doing

Agree, you see they left casuals behind in SL and what happend subs where draining like an alchoholic an mmo needs to be more casual oriented tbh.

so funny ppl dont realise this is a troll post

Not correct.
I boosted a rogue at 60 and with the boost gear, the leveling is actually difficult in many aspects. 3-4 mobs and I am a goner.

youre in america

1 Like

My experience with this xpac is totaly the opposite, I haven’t felt like this in ages. Because of how fresh the systems are, it feels like I am playing a different game.

The story is meh, but for me it never been about the story. Warcraft’s succes was mostly build around Ilidan and ofc Arthas/LK. But I have started playing the game 18 years ago for the exact reason I am now, great mechanincs and the sense of exploration.

Last time I’ve “wasted” so much time during leveling was actually in classic, when level didn’t mater and wasting 30mins trying to get on top of a mountain was not seen as “wasting time”.

After classic, except Legion, all other xpacs had this urgency in hitting max level and doing end game content that have ruined the experience from the game. That and also the fact that after vanilla and untill Legion, all was same thing different “skin”.

Now, lets see how this ages. If, after hitting 70 and completting all quests I can queue Solo Shuffle Rated arenas on my main and not having to worry about other content, then it will be a success story in my books. The fact the alts are having every rep account wide, a bigger plus and novelty, should make things easier for them and not feel like a chore to be able to actually PLAY those solo arenas.

4 Likes

It’s fine to take breaks too. Not everything is for everyone.

In MoP I already knew I didn’t really want to raid at the start, finished up CMs, took a break from first tier until a few weeks after SoO got released. Found a guild, killed HC Garrosh (Mythic now)

Enjoyed Highmaul, got bored of it and stopped playing until my then guild offered to pay for my sub if I showed up for BRF raids while they were searching for a new reliable healer. I said sure, because I loved those guys, played 12h/week only logging on for the raid.

Once Blackhand Mythic was down, I told them I am not raiding HFC, dipped out for the rest of the expansion.

Then I played a few weeks of legion, and took a break until very late legion.